November 20, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 71419 times)

August 23, 2017, 05:06:39 PM
Reply #1365

sam of the south

I was working with my RS mate yesterday, and mentioning our draw with City he genuinely said, with no hint of humility "great result for Liverpool, that"

He actually thinks that they are on City's level, and after two games he has decided they are unquestionably mounting a title challenge.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 23, 2017, 05:42:03 PM
Reply #1366

Macca77

I was working with my RS mate yesterday, and mentioning our draw with City he genuinely said, with no hint of humility "great result for Liverpool, that"

He actually thinks that they are on City's level, and after two games he has decided they are unquestionably mounting a title challenge.

Footy dads said the same to me last night, they want us to do them a favour on at Chelsea on Sunday

August 23, 2017, 06:39:22 PM
Reply #1367

stirlingblue

Haha, Lineker just had him on toast!

Earlier Murphy had arrogantly bleated on about Mahrez having to move because "he's outgrown Leicester" and deserves to be playing CL.

He then aggressively tried to get Lineker to admit that he agrees, and when Lineker suggested they could fall out, he then said "could we?" like some brave chav at closing time.

Well, after the shite highlights Lineker asked Murphy if he thinks that Coutinho has outgrown LFC ☺️

I watched it on iPlayer and I swear they've cut this part out!

August 23, 2017, 07:26:49 PM
Reply #1368

sam of the south

I watched it on iPlayer and I swear they've cut this part out!

I'm not surprised, because it was awkward, unprofessional, and made Murphy look a right cunt in multiple senses.

August 23, 2017, 07:30:11 PM
Reply #1369

sam of the south

Footy dads said the same to me last night, they want us to do them a favour on at Chelsea on Sunday

Fucking unreal isn't it.

Even when we'd won the league at a canter in 85, I still wasn't anywhere near as confident as this in 86, and certainly not in 87 after we'd been runner-up in both the previous year and lost Lineker.

In fact in 87, I was as uncertain as I am these days going into matches!

It just proves, generally, that we are too pessimistic and humble, and they are overly optimistic and arrogant.

I guess that's why the impressions of Evertonianians are overly pragmatic, worriers that moan in a resigned manner in our nervy quiet old ground, whilst that lot conjure images of badge man, and full kit wankers, singing inane songs and funeral dirges as they bleat on about 'this is our year' and get frothy at the mouth about injustices towards their racist and nobend players.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:42:24 PM by sam of the south »

August 23, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
Reply #1370

Gash

Global Moderator
Danny Murphy on SSN saying he can understand Coutinho wantimg to move to Barcelona then says "I wouldn't want to move from Liverpool to Barcelona. Red tinted goggles there. lolol

August 23, 2017, 09:47:12 PM
Reply #1371

gizzblue

Hahaha Sky using the Klopp and Cuntinho video with Rick Astleys 'never gonna give you up' ....fucking priceless ...red shites whinging up and down the country ......Norway obvs

August 24, 2017, 02:56:35 AM
Reply #1372

Alanvideo

It just proves, generally, that we are too pessimistic and humble, and they are overly optimistic and arrogant.
I guess that's why the impressions of Evertonianians are overly pragmatic, worriers that moan in a resigned manner in our nervy quiet old ground, whilst that lot conjure images of badge man, and full kit wankers, singing inane songs and funeral dirges as they bleat on about 'this is our year' and get frothy at the mouth about injustices towards their racist and nobend players.
..............have a quick look on RAWK. They constantly moan about the lack of atmosphere ,a few lads valiantly trying to get songs going and thousands of local lads apparently stood outside Anfield unable to get in. The ground is full of tourists who don't know the words. Brings a tear to the eyes   lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 24, 2017, 04:53:23 AM
Reply #1373

Cereal Killer

I assume by the back slapping and rousing comments that they've won the Champions League already? When's the open top bus tour??

August 24, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
Reply #1374

74Blue

Danny Murphy on SSN saying he can understand Coutinho wantimg to move to Barcelona then says "I wouldn't want to move from Liverpool to Barcelona. Red tinted goggles there. lolol

Danny Murphy probably would have turned down a move from the shite to Barcelona though to be fair. He has enough problems trying to master his fucking mother tongue. Imagine that bell end trying to learn Spanish.

August 24, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
Reply #1375

Toffee1

Danny Murphy probably would have turned down a move from the shite to Barcelona though to be fair. He has enough problems trying to master his fucking mother tongue. Imagine that bell end trying to learn Spanish.

To be fair to him, moving to Barca and learning Spanish would have messed him up as learning the lines to play Golum in the Lord of the Rings trilogy must have been really hard for him, especially as there was no where in the script for him to use his favourite words of 'Stevie is a good lad'.

August 24, 2017, 03:25:14 PM
Reply #1376

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Danny Murphy leave Liverpool for Spurs?

Simply simply lovely

August 24, 2017, 03:32:25 PM
Reply #1377

Toffee1

Didn't Danny Murphy leave Liverpool for Spurs?

Went to Charlton and then to Spurs.

August 24, 2017, 06:07:01 PM
Reply #1378

74Blue

Went to Charlton and then to Spurs.
Which tells you how much of a bellend he actually is. To even suggest that you would turn down an opportunity to play for Barcelona, yet would willingly sign for Charlton Athletic indicates that you are not quite the full shilling. I think that our friend Mr Murphy fell out of the gene pool, landed at the back of the queue when God was handing out brains and spent his formative years being the wanker at the back of the class.

August 24, 2017, 07:00:36 PM
Reply #1379

Ross

Would'nt surprise me if Barca had some kind of injunction out preventing the use of their name. and Danny Murphy in the same sentence.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.