November 13, 2019, 02:31:34 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 344824 times)

December 31, 2018, 05:01:43 PM
Reply #3736

everton15

.................why is he even on this show , is it his sparkling wit or his bubbly personality or perhaps his extensive wardrobe of grey shirts ?
or the left ear which sticks out more than his right one - inbred

December 31, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
Reply #3737

everton15

Welcome friend have your first like
cheers matey -

by the way have mates at work who r manutd fans actually said they are turning into citeh fans so the redshite don't win the prem - they wld rather have citeh win another title than the redshite win their first title in THIRTY YEARS........

December 31, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
Reply #3738

Macca77

December 31, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
Reply #3739

Alanvideo

cheers matey -

by the way have mates at work who r manutd fans actually said they are turning into citeh fans so the redshite don't win the prem - they wld rather have citeh win another title than the redshite win their first title in THIRTY YEARS........
................get used to it mate ,its theirs to lose.  Even if City beat them ,nobody else will .The shite are blowing away other teams ,and only conceded 8 PL goals .I don't even mind them winning it but its just the media wankfest I can't stand.  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 31, 2018, 11:44:46 PM
Reply #3740

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
If you win the league you win the league. Fair play.

Itís the underdog narrative that confuses me.

January 01, 2019, 02:44:22 AM
Reply #3741

Jamokachi

But they have their stupid name on our shirts and all over Goodison. Meaning in my book, we come first.

Is it worth stressing about?

January 01, 2019, 02:48:30 AM
Reply #3742

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Is it worth stressing about?

Naaaa not really. Just think its a bit unprofessional really. And a bit embarrassing.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 01, 2019, 03:04:04 AM
Reply #3743

Macca77

Naaaa not really. Just think its a bit unprofessional really. And a bit embarrassing.

The fume on twitter annoyed the fuck out of me

January 02, 2019, 08:33:37 PM
Reply #3744

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 02, 2019, 09:06:09 PM
Reply #3745

Bluedylan

Since when do they have good principles??? Fucking hell

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1080064122161643520

Massive Liverpool fan, Henry Winter. Also quite the bellend. He gets given an extra level of credence by the cultists across the park, because he's from the home counties and sounds like he should know what he's talking about. Wrote the autobiographies of Barnes, Dalglish and Stevie. The prick.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 02, 2019, 09:08:26 PM
Reply #3746

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Massive Liverpool fan, Henry Winter. Also quite the bellend. He gets given an extra level of credence by the cultists across the park, because he's from the home counties and sounds like he should know what he's talking about. Wrote the autobiographies of Barnes, Dalglish and Stevie. The prick.

Didnt realise that, makes more sense now! The cunt.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 03, 2019, 05:33:57 AM
Reply #3747

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
All their cronies are giving it loads eh. Will likely give themselves a nice big slap on the back for those few articles they wrote that were imperative in the title charge. Bunch of sad wankers.

January 03, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
Reply #3748

Alanvideo

I forced myself to read the article ,he mentions the  accusations of entitlement and cult status of  kopites .He even mentions Everton 2 or 3 times but mostly it's denying the media love-in while writing yet another fawning article.
Can't take him seriously anymore.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 03, 2019, 03:46:44 PM
Reply #3749

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I forced myself to read the article ,he mentions the  accusations of entitlement and cult status of  kopites .He even mentions Everton 2 or 3 times but mostly it's denying the media love-in while writing yet another fawning article.
Can't take him seriously anymore.

Copy and paste if you can fella.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown