October 16, 2019, 07:21:47 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 335240 times)

January 04, 2019, 10:46:50 PM
Reply #3765

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I just turned on TalkSport and they're saying it "felt in my heart like a goal" on that Stones ricochet/clearance off the line and seemingly should've stood and the game shouldn't be governed by a cartoon (the computer replay). Just bizarre. Also, clearly the goal line technology was suggested not to be accurate anymore.

I mean...I give up. Apologists in the media for every...single...decision.

Oh and Aguero's goal should've been ruled out as he clearly dived just before that when he felt the touch on his back. Let's all forget Salah has existed these last few weeks ay?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:48:49 PM by blueToffee »

January 05, 2019, 12:41:54 AM
Reply #3766

sam of the south

I just turned on TalkSport and they're saying it "felt in my heart like a goal" on that Stones ricochet/clearance off the line and seemingly should've stood and the game shouldn't be governed by a cartoon (the computer replay). Just bizarre. Also, clearly the goal line technology was suggested not to be accurate anymore.

I mean...I give up. Apologists in the media for every...single...decision.

Oh and Aguero's goal should've been ruled out as he clearly dived just before that when he felt the touch on his back. Let's all forget Salah has existed these last few weeks ay?

My advice: never listen to Talksport
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

January 05, 2019, 02:16:07 AM
Reply #3767

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen on FB a red take exception to a comment made by another fan about the game and email the CEO OF THE LADís company - telling him that he should be fired. Cunt of a club, cunt set of fans.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 05, 2019, 03:00:08 AM
Reply #3768

sam of the south

Just seen on FB a red take exception to a comment made by another fan about the game and email the CEO OF THE LADís company - telling him that he should be fired. Cunt of a club, cunt set of fans.

The best thing about Twitter, though, is that finally fans of other clubs get to learn what weird cunts they are
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

January 05, 2019, 03:10:11 AM
Reply #3769

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The best thing about Twitter, though, is that finally fans of other clubs get to learn what weird cunts they are

Iíve had a friend challenge my post about them today - I called them bin dippers and called them out for wishing cancer on someone and she said that my name calling was worse. It has not gone well for her

January 05, 2019, 05:17:07 PM
Reply #3770

Deano Blue Boy

Iíve had a friend challenge my post about them today - I called them bin dippers and called them out for wishing cancer on someone and she said that my name calling was worse. It has not gone well for her

People from Liverpool bin dippers?

January 05, 2019, 05:26:59 PM
Reply #3771

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
People from Liverpool bin dippers?

No, just the muppets who bombard my FB from everywhere apart from Liverpool

January 05, 2019, 09:58:03 PM
Reply #3772

Tinga

January 06, 2019, 03:17:31 AM
Reply #3773

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

January 06, 2019, 03:24:05 AM
Reply #3774

Gash

Global Moderator
Warnock finally coming to the table, surprised it's taken a man of his experience as long to realise.

January 06, 2019, 03:59:58 AM
Reply #3775

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Received a PM off one of my oldest friends last night criticising me for showing so much animosity towards Liverpool on FB. He flits between Cardiff City and Liverpool as Ďhisí team. He said it was sad that I wanted a team from Manchester tobwin the league. When I told him some of the bike stuff that had been sent to me and other Evertonians by Liverpool fans we donít even know he pretended it was his 7 year old daughter who was messaging me.

It could have been her as the spelling, punctuation and grammar was spot on 😂

January 06, 2019, 04:18:20 AM
Reply #3776

Tinga

Received a PM off one of my oldest friends last night criticising me for showing so much animosity towards Liverpool on FB. He flits between Cardiff City and Liverpool as Ďhisí team. He said it was sad that I wanted a team from Manchester tobwin the league. When I told him some of the bike stuff that had been sent to me and other Evertonians by Liverpool fans we donít even know he pretended it was his 7 year old daughter who was messaging me.

It could have been her as the spelling, punctuation and grammar was spot on 😂

please post it and black out the names.

January 06, 2019, 05:33:13 PM
Reply #3777

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/iamsircolin/status/1081487405834792960?s=19

Think a nerve has been touched

I know it's a parody and trying to be sarcastic btw
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 05:37:06 PM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2019, 07:03:30 PM
Reply #3778

gizzblue

Absolute gold the way some of the shite supporters are actually applauding it  lolol

Sarcasm impairment at it's finest .
Born not made a blue .

January 06, 2019, 07:26:09 PM
Reply #3779

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Itís really out of character for a Liverpool fan to write a big woe is me attention seeking garbage piece of text.