April 23, 2019, 07:08:28 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 261757 times)

January 21, 2019, 12:16:29 AM
Reply #3840

Toffee1

Liverpool fan on 606 has just accused Chris Sutton of being racist towards Salah for pointing out that he dived yesterday.

January 21, 2019, 01:24:52 AM
Reply #3841

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool fan on 606 has just accused Chris Sutton of being racist towards Salah for pointing out that he dived yesterday.

Say what?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 21, 2019, 01:49:40 AM
Reply #3842

WeimaranerBlues

Did not watch MOTD yesterday , did they say anything about the dive
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:51:24 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

January 21, 2019, 01:54:03 AM
Reply #3843

Simon Paul

Administrator
Did not watch MOTD yesterday , did they say anything about the dive
Yeah they called him out on it

Then Danny Murphy said he's gone all in for them to win the league now

I've never wanted them to fuck it up more than I do after hearing that

January 21, 2019, 03:00:58 AM
Reply #3844

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

We all feel that way but sadly itís looking more and more likely that they are actually going to do it, City need to take three points off them and win every remaining game and they have to lose one ( would love it to be against us but it ainít going to happen) we need to prepare ourselves for it, I might seek therapy if it happens.

January 21, 2019, 03:22:48 AM
Reply #3845

gizzblue

We all feel that way but sadly itís looking more and more likely that they are actually going to do it, City need to take three points off them and win every remaining game and they have to lose one ( would love it to be against us but it ainít going to happen) we need to prepare ourselves for it, I might seek therapy if it happens.

How sweet it would be if we scuppered it ....even by taking a draw off them . I know our kid would probably never speak to me again .
:thumbsup:

The petitions and tshirts would be out to replay the derby  .
Born not made a blue .

January 21, 2019, 03:23:01 AM
Reply #3846

Toffee1

Say what?

He said that Sutton only calls out Salah and does not mention when Harry Kane dives and because of that, Sutton is being racist.

He then went onto say that it is only highlighted (I presume he was inferring by the media) when Liverpool have a special talent like Salah and Suarez before him. The fact that they do actually dive a lot is obviously irrelevant to this fan.

I did not hear more of the show as I had to go out but that was how the show started.

January 21, 2019, 03:24:32 AM
Reply #3847

Shogun

Administrator

Don't know how to tel you this but City have played Liverpool twice already.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 21, 2019, 03:33:09 AM
Reply #3848

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know how to tel you this but City have played Liverpool twice already.

You just gave me a virtual kick in the balls !  Fuck it, so thatís it then, that fucking open top bus is going to happen !

January 21, 2019, 04:28:12 AM
Reply #3849

Macca77

bbc sport have the video of Murphy chatting shite on the website

January 21, 2019, 04:34:52 AM
Reply #3850

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Surely these shows can find better pundits than Danny Murphy? Every week I see people ripping him to shreds on social so itís not just blues think that heís poor at his job.

January 21, 2019, 03:07:53 PM
Reply #3851

Cereal Killer

How sweet it would be if we scuppered it ....even by taking a draw off them . I know our kid would probably never speak to me again .
:thumbsup:

The petitions and tshirts would be out to replay the derby  .

We'll probably just end up drawing with City in a couple of weeks  ::)

January 21, 2019, 08:29:56 PM
Reply #3852

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We'll probably just end up drawing with City in a couple of weeks  ::)

Somehow losing against City wonít feel quite so bad.

January 21, 2019, 09:18:42 PM
Reply #3853

KoemansNumberTens

Canít see anything but Liverpool winning it now. Both them and  city look like theyíll win pretty much every game now so the 4 points will be too much to make up

City missing a late pen against them. A late equaliser against Chelsea. Us losing in injury time. Them lucky moments have probably won them the title

January 22, 2019, 02:19:51 AM
Reply #3854

stirlingblue

Can't see anything but Liverpool winning it now. Both them and  city look like they'll win pretty much every game now so the 4 points will be too much to make up

City missing a late pen against them. A late equaliser against Chelsea. Us losing in injury time. Them lucky moments have probably won them the title

United will beat them