April 23, 2019, 06:52:37 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 261750 times)

January 31, 2019, 03:49:58 PM
Reply #3870

Toffee1

Klopp blaming the snow now-  should have cleared both sides of the pitch then

He'll probably blame Brexit if they lose against Spurs on the 31st March.

January 31, 2019, 03:59:56 PM
Reply #3871

Ramjam

If Mina scores the derby winner in a couple of weeks time and he does that dance, Klopp can then blame it on the boogie

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2019, 04:01:20 PM
Reply #3872

Toffee1

If Mina scores the derby winner in a couple of weeks time and he does that dance, Klopp can then blame it on the boogie

Think he has already used the sunshine excuse, wonder if he will gat a chance to blame it on the moonlight?

January 31, 2019, 04:02:46 PM
Reply #3873

Ramjam

Blame it on the floodlight

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 05, 2019, 03:28:54 PM
Reply #3874

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Blaming the referee from last night because he gifted them an offside goal. The bloke is a crank

February 05, 2019, 04:55:54 PM
Reply #3875

Ramjam

Blamed the home support for blowing bubbles onto the pitch also the blowing bubbles song was off putting for his players

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 05, 2019, 06:33:58 PM
Reply #3876

Ross

Pressure slowly growing.

Id love to see Klopp go full Keegan at some point. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 05, 2019, 07:30:52 PM
Reply #3877

Bluedylan

Pressure slowly growing.

Id love to see Klopp go full Keegan at some point. 

He's getting quite close now, berating the refereeing team after he only gave them one offside goal, and a one offside chance in the last minute.

Reading some of the comments on the Guardian's match report, a lot of non-Liverpool fans seem to be getting wise to what a bully and a bad loser he is.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 05, 2019, 07:53:26 PM
Reply #3878

stirlingblue

He's getting quite close now, berating the refereeing team after he only gave them one offside goal, and a one offside chance in the last minute.

Reading some of the comments on the Guardian's match report, a lot of non-Liverpool fans seem to be getting wise to what a bully and a bad loser he is.

Same on Reddit, its an ongoing meme at this point on r/Soccer that their fans are annoying and Klopp is a spoiled brat

February 05, 2019, 08:43:00 PM
Reply #3879

gizzblue

Salah's not getting penalties here and that ....but Make diving everywhere and no cards is a bit much .
Born not made a blue .

February 05, 2019, 09:26:55 PM
Reply #3880

Macca77

Bournemouth on Sat won't be an easy game for them at all.

February 05, 2019, 09:32:30 PM
Reply #3881

Gash

Global Moderator
All those people who admired his ''passion" whenever he berated officials are starting to see a bit of a pattern developing and it's not all about passion. He's getting ingrained right into the cult's "never our fault" belief.

February 05, 2019, 09:59:24 PM
Reply #3882

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
All those people who admired his ''passion" whenever he berated officials are starting to see a bit of a pattern developing and it's not all about passion. He's getting ingrained right into the cult's "never our fault" belief.
That's why he's a perfect fit, from the full tracky look to the belief the world owes him sommet
Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2019, 11:03:38 PM
Reply #3883

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bournemouth on Sat won't be an easy game for them at all.

Theyll win that 4-0.

Even we managed to brush them aside.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 05, 2019, 11:44:36 PM
Reply #3884

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

On the BBC pages too. Also nice to see that some of their fans have started to think theyve blown the title.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: