April 20, 2019, 05:28:18 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 260534 times)

everton15 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 08, 2018, 09:22:08 PM
Reply #90

Alanvideo

Why do sky and BT insist on showing them singing that fucking song before every game, they don't do it at any other ground, makes me cringe, also the amount of fans who didn't know the words was funny.
..............they were moaning on RAWK about tourists ,they reckon 50% of their crowd is now non-scouse.  Ah well , the price of fame eh ? 
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 13, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
Reply #91

Alanvideo

I just turned on an old episode of Lovejoy and it featured a football match with swaying crowds etc............ and yes it was the shite .Can't escape the fuckers.

December 30, 2018, 10:39:45 PM
Reply #92

Alanvideo

See Danny Murphy showing his usual unflappable, bias for everything Liverpool again last night. Showed a very brief clip of Sadio Mane holding an Arsenal player in a chokehold, says he was lucky the ref didn't see it and then mumbles "I don't think it will get retrospective action". Shithouse ex player and shithouse club.
.................why is he even on this show , is it his sparkling wit or his bubbly personality or perhaps his extensive wardrobe of grey shirts ? 

December 31, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
Reply #93

Alanvideo

cheers matey -

by the way have mates at work who r manutd fans actually said they are turning into citeh fans so the redshite don't win the prem - they wld rather have citeh win another title than the redshite win their first title in THIRTY YEARS........
................get used to it mate ,its theirs to lose.  Even if City beat them ,nobody else will .The shite are blowing away other teams ,and only conceded 8 PL goals .I don't even mind them winning it but its just the media wankfest I can't stand.  :headbang:

January 03, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
Reply #94

Alanvideo

I forced myself to read the article ,he mentions the  accusations of entitlement and cult status of  kopites .He even mentions Everton 2 or 3 times but mostly it's denying the media love-in while writing yet another fawning article.
Can't take him seriously anymore.

January 03, 2019, 04:14:58 PM
Reply #95

Alanvideo

Copy and paste if you can fella.
............just click the blue link under where it says ' Liverpools good principles '

January 08, 2019, 11:49:33 PM
Reply #96

Alanvideo

That wind was really naughty only to affect Liverpool players and not Wolves, truly a case of always the victims if ever !
.........................and the grass was too long at City .They just can't catch a break can they ?  ::)

January 13, 2019, 03:01:44 AM
Reply #97

Alanvideo

Sky's Game of the Day FFS

January 13, 2019, 02:27:44 PM
Reply #98

Alanvideo

Wasn't a shot on target in the first half from either team, sky Fuckin love them don't they.
..................it was first on MOTD too ,Lineker & co. said it was a clear penalty of course.
Newcastle had a penalty shout but probably not enough contact - but if it had been Salah.............

January 15, 2019, 08:05:42 PM
Reply #99

Alanvideo

Alexander Arnold out for a month now, having got injured in the warm-up and then played 90 minutes, and they've just loaned Clyne out.

Injuries starting to catch up with them (finally).

City'll win it by at least 5 points.
.............. Don't give us false hope  It needs Van Dick to get an injury before they will be blown off course.

February 22, 2019, 01:34:43 AM
Reply #100

Alanvideo

He would be insured anyway, but it doesn't replace your feel of safety and privacy.

I don't know if he has kids, but if he does they won't be sleeping well or feel secure.
...................dead right. I wouldn't wish burglary on anyone ,not even a redshite. It's a horrible feeling as I know only too well.

March 05, 2019, 06:05:19 PM
Reply #101

Alanvideo

March 26, 2019, 06:08:58 PM
Reply #102

Alanvideo

April 12, 2019, 09:16:21 PM
Reply #103

Alanvideo

Klopp getting a bit touchy when they mention the Gerrard slip on SSN.  :snigger: