October 22, 2019, 11:25:56 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 337768 times)

Jimmywhack and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 14, 2019, 12:11:10 AM
Reply #90

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Echo are lapping it up, story listing 10 occasions when Salah helped someone or did something for a fan.

Did they ever cover Carragher spitting on that kid from his car ?

August 30, 2019, 02:13:11 PM
Reply #91

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The way the press latch on to this type of stuff all the time.

The lads been on an awful run of form and netted a boss header. So what if he wanted to make a bit of a deal of the celebration?

If we were all to mock Klopp for his ridiculous ott celebrations on Twitter not a single newspaper would be in the least interested in printing it, Everton player celebrates goal in a fashion that Kopites don’t like, National press !

September 02, 2019, 04:01:23 AM
Reply #92

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
this ^^ plus possibly community service

Yup, community service a la coaching a local youth team.

September 27, 2019, 12:24:56 PM
Reply #93

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The trademark stuff just goes to show what they’re all about these days. A ruthless business.

No sense of community whatsoever.

Their application has been rejected 😀

October 17, 2019, 08:47:26 PM
Reply #94

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Spirit of Shankly kicking up a shit storm because their Boxing Day game away to Leicester is an evening kick off, has this never happened to any other club and are they being victimised yet again ?

October 18, 2019, 04:23:41 PM
Reply #95

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You can’t use that word, they’ll assume you’re referring to Hillsborough  ::)

Well if they would like to pull me up on that then I can assure them most sincerely that I would never demean/disrespect that tragedy even if an element of their support choose to do so by making accusations about others every time the word victim is used in any context.