September 25, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

Author Topic: NSNO Awards 2016  (Read 3837 times)

December 04, 2016, 07:31:32 PM
Reply #15

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
- Best Poster 2016 - @Sir Stealth - Absolute heart of gold.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @TSGun - Really enjoy his posts on cooking and books. Lovely guy too.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx doesnt seem as annoying recently (!)
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 - @Cassius (is he underrated!) great poster, funny, intelligent and kind.
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Shogun makes me laugh with his mod mishaps!!

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue  scarf post :love:
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - the cladding innuendoes. awful!
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - (will come back to this)

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @Bob Sacamano :D
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - Sorry but @blargins eeeeek
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @kramer0 with his awesome footnotes
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Macca77 loves his penis!
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - so many of you! will say @Sir Stealth though
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - half the bloody forum. Will wait till after the match today haha
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @MartinezsLeftTeste moans a bit and goes on and on!
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - @Thomas for the celtic gang bang stuff - you cant support two teams its weird!
- Worst Poster 2016 - @keiko
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - (is this best poster from the clique?) if so @Bluedylan gotta have a mention. Enjoy his posts a lot.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 04, 2016, 10:56:22 PM
Reply #16

Thomas

LOL

@Audrey Horne I think if you ask Alan Stubbs on his feelings about both Everton and Celtic, he'd be pretty conflicted too. If you can love more than one person in your life, you can love more than one team.

Its been an interesting year, and despite getting x3 votes for 'poster that needs banning' as @Gash  has always said I'm happy to always play the antagonist and pantomine villain.

Meanwhile everyone else can lick each others arses , form their own little cliques and pretend 36 year old Gareth Barry's are the future, Tom Cleverly is anything oter than bang average and think Ashley Williams is better at football than John Stones. Meanwhile Ross Barkley needs to stop trying to play football and become formulaic and boring and abused after every mistake.

Thats the attitude and  level of conversation sometimes on here and from Evertonians generally - and apart from @Bluedylan @Sir Stealth @Bally @Simon Paul and even @Gash being notable mentions on here, this year has felt like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Happy Christmas to Everton FC anyway. Hopefully our NYs resolution is to embrace players who play proper football and bin off has beens like Gareth Barry and limited footballers like Ashley Williams.

December 04, 2016, 10:58:10 PM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Lad you rate Lee Griffiths.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 04, 2016, 10:58:27 PM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
LOL

@Audrey Horne I think if you ask Alan Stubbs on his feelings about both Everton and Celtic, he'd be pretty conflicted too. If you can love more than one person in your life, you can love more than one team.

Its been an interesting year, and despite getting x3 votes for 'poster that needs banning' as @Gash  has always said I'm happy to always play the antagonist and pantomine villain.

Meanwhile everyone else can lick each others arses , form their own little cliques and pretend 36 year old Gareth Barry's are the future, Tom Cleverly is anything oter than bang average and think Ashley Williams is better at football than John Stones. Meanwhile Ross Barkley needs to stop trying to play football and become formulaic and boring and abused after every mistake.

Thats the attitude and  level of conversation sometimes on here and from Evertonians generally - and apart from @Bluedylan @Sir Stealth @Bally @Simon Paul and even @Gash being notable mentions on here, this year has felt like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Happy Christmas to Everton FC anyway. Hopefully our NYs resolution is to embrace players who play proper football and bin off has beens like Gareth Barry and limited footballers like Ashley Williams.

Fucking chopped liver over here Thomas mate.

December 05, 2016, 01:03:08 AM
Reply #19

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Main

- Best Poster 2016
@Brownie20

- Best General Forum Poster 2016
@Major Clanger

- Most Underrated Poster 2016
@Running Blue

- Funniest Poster 2016
@Haile GAZrselassie

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016
Newsbots confirmation that Martinez got sacked

- Worst Thread/Post 2016
Any post where I used the phrase 'Tom Cleverley is great'

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016
Trivial things you hate

The less serious stuff;
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016
@Brownie20 or @Sir Stealth

- Biggest Moaner 2016
Going by how often I post in the 'things you hate' thread, me.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016
@Ih8redshite , but he might have actually got banned.

- Worst Poster 2016
@efcforlife for the cladding thread.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 05, 2016, 01:30:02 AM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Main

- Best Poster 2016 - @Sir Stealth - He won't admit to it but he's Mr NSNO these days and his Christmas songs are boss. Honourable mentions to BlueDylan and GLewis.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @TSGun - Completely revived this part of the forum.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Macca77 - Don't know if he's improved or just started posting a bit more but he's doing well IMO.
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 - @Audrey Horne - Shares a lot on here, there'd be a big gap left if she ever stopped posting.
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @TheRam Probably a reflection of how miserable it's been on here in the last 12 months for me to put him.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Shropshire Blue's Scarf http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=53815.msg1074008#msg1074008
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Barkley Dropped From England Thread
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 -

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @brap2 Though I don't think he or Bob have been on it as much this year.
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - Would it be lazy to just vote @blargins ?
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - hill135 is getting dethroned this year. @kramer0
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Macca77 The fact he'll love winning this says it all.
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius . Sorry pal.
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - @DanDan You know, so we can discuss excel spreadsheets.
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - Erm. Will come back to this.
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Escla is a bit of a moan
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - Probably @Thomas for suggesting YNWA was anything but a heinous song and thinking Brown and Griffiths were good enough for Everton.
- Worst Poster 2016 - @keiko - Seemed to come on just to have a dig this year. I like her as well.
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - @Tinga because there's no way a man can complain about a clique without being in it himself.

Gutted ! Have never moaned about anything, always seeking harmony with fellow NSN'Oners, so upset  :Lennon:

December 05, 2016, 08:09:06 PM
Reply #21

Bluenose 91

@Thomas with a late push for the ''Poster who took himself too seriously'' award there.
A crack on the head is what you get for asking.

December 06, 2016, 03:56:54 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
About bloody time I win an award on here.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2016, 03:57:48 AM
Reply #23

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Well in Daniel.

Let's get the ball rolling.

Main

- Best Poster 2016

This is the annual battle between @GLewis and @Rhys . And this year, I'm going for @GLewis - he's just the most erudite fucker on here. Shout out to @Sir Stealth for his awesome work on the sweeps too.

- Best General Forum Poster 2016

Too many to mention. Shout out to @Audrey Horne, @Jimmywhack @Gash  and @TSGun as I always love their contribution but it's @TheRam for me.

- Most Improved Poster 2016

@Lxxx used to wind me up, not any more.

- Most Underrated Poster 2016

@Alanvideo always like his contributions. Shout out to @TSGun 

- Funniest Poster 2016

@Shogun is a consistently funny fucker

Posts & Threads

I'll get back to you on these.

- Best Thead/Post 2016
- Worst Thread/Post 2016

Any match day thread. Although I've just remembered that cladding thread an@efcforlife took it so personally. Jeez.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016

@Bob Sacamano

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016

Toss up between @hill135  for his Italian tactical nonsense and @kramer0  for putting footnotes into his posts. I'm going for @kramer0  as I've just read another essay from him with headers. Top work.

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016

?

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016

@Confucius

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016

All of the Clique but if I had to pull one out it would be @sam of the south

- Biggest kneejerker 2016

I genuinely don't understand this category

- Biggest Moaner 2016

@martinezleftteste

- Poster who should have been banned 2016

@Thomas for numerous crimes

- Worst Poster 2016

@efcforlife

- Posters in the Clique 2016

@Bally and @Simon Paul

I sad mate, I very sad.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2016, 12:09:34 PM
Reply #24

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I sad mate, I very sad.

There you go again, taking yourself too seriously.... :p

December 06, 2016, 10:40:56 PM
Reply #25

Macca77

I'll give it a whirl, not a clue what to put on most so leaving them blank

- Best Poster 2016 - @Sir Stealth
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @Audrey Horne
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 - @TSGun
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Shogun

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Brownie20 for this http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54427.msg1117340#msg1117340
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Fifa and the poppy
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - Celebrity death sweep 2016 made me laugh quite a lot

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 -
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @blargins
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 -
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Optimistic Blue
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - loads of you really, narrowed it down to @Sir Stealth and @Jimmywhack
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 -
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Escla
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @efcforlife
- Worst Poster 2016 - @Optimistic Blue
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - @Bluedylan & @Shogun
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:48:11 PM by Macca77 »

December 06, 2016, 11:58:36 PM
Reply #26

Bluenose 91

Best Poster 2016 - @kramer0

Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @TheRam

Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

Most Underrated Poster 2016 - @Ell Capitan

Funniest Poster 2016 - @hill135

Posts & Threads

Best Thread/Post 2016 - Trivial Things That Annoy You Thread is always good value

Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Any of @Ross posts about Martinez getting to two semi finals

Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - @hill135 many footy predictions only for the complete opposite to happen about 5 seconds later

The less serious stuff;

Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @Bob Sacamano literally made a thread about buying a vapouriser the other week so got to be him

Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @Confucius

Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @Ross for constantly levelling the hipster shout at everyone else

Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016
- @Macca77

Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Thomas

Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - @TheRam

Biggest kneejerker 2016

Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Haile GAZrselassie in the Goals Galore thread

Poster who should have been banned 2016 -

Worst Poster 2016 - @Ross

Posters in the Clique 2016 - @Ross and @Confucius
A crack on the head is what you get for asking.

December 07, 2016, 02:39:32 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Main

- Best Poster 2016 - The Annual [url=http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=258]@GLewis award goes to ................ @GLewis
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - For generally just trying to lighten the place up @Sir Stealth
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx turned into a very good poster
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 -  Theres quiet a few who sneak under the radar but @Goaljira  is a good poster. Mentions too for @DanDan
- Funniest Poster 2016 Theres a lot of funny posters for different reasons but as its only one per vote I will go with [url=http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1930]@Macca77

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue should rightly nail this. Lovely fella too
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The fucking cladding thing
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - Have to get back to this one

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - The big man @Bob Sacamano honourable to mention to @brap2
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - And the Blargins award goes to @blargins
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @hill135
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 -   Close call this between [url=http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1930]@Macca77 and @Optimistic Blue but for sheer volume its @Macca77
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius with @Thomas and @Audrey Horne running him close
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - Ive met quite a few and everyone has been really sound. @Macca77 seems like my cuppa tea, @Bluenose 91 always makes me chuckle as does @TheRam
Id love to meet and have a good conversation with @Rhys and @GLewis
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - @efcforlife
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Escla
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 Dont like to see people being banned
- Worst Poster 2016 - Its all about opinions isnt it!
- Posters in the Clique 2016 -  [url=http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19]@Bally
[/url] @Shogun @Gash @Silas and @Simon Paul  the only clique isnt it?!!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:49:52 PM by Jimmywhack »

December 07, 2016, 02:50:44 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell that was hard work!!!

December 07, 2016, 03:11:02 PM
Reply #29

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell that was hard work!!!

Making a late run for moaner of the year James?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: