November 17, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

Author Topic: NSNO Awards 2016  (Read 4245 times)

December 25, 2016, 04:06:44 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Goaljira - enjoy reading what he posts. Never reactionary, always makes sense. Seems a top lad

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack - I love James. Funny and not afraid to hold back. Plus the Kodi stuff has been immense - although the wife wouldn't thank him

- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @TheRam - think over the years he's really developed. Like reading his posts and another not afraid to hold back - although for some reason I get the impression he doesn't like me much.

- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Bally - the big man just cracks me up. I love his humour and was a real pleasure meeting him in person finally this year.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Kodi

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Brexit. What should have been a good debate was ruined by some posters who, let's be honest, were far right in their meanies and would not engage in reasonable debate. I apologise to those who got fed up of the thread which I contributed quite a bit to.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - conspiracy theories was a good one.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - don't know as dome people seem high as a kite with some of the shit they post

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - can't think of anyone

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - no idea

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - not a clue

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Thomas

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'm a social animal, I'd meet everyone on here, whether I agree with their views or not. But for a small group it would be @Bally, @Gash, @Goaljira, @Jimmywhack, @Audrey Horne, @Simon Paul @blargins

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Thomas
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Escla likes a moan now and then.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket was wasn't he? Don't think there's snyone other than him. Not a fan of banning tbh

- Worst Poster 2016 @Dirty Ticket - never have I got so angry when using the forum and reading some of his shit.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 That Would be telling
My mum would be impressed with the James, Brown bear x

Simply simply lovely

December 25, 2016, 04:08:41 AM
Reply #61

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
My mum would be impressed with the James, Brown bear x

Haha can't help myself. Think it gives you a bit of extra gravitas
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 25, 2016, 06:14:28 PM
Reply #62

Bally

Administrator

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Goaljira - enjoy reading what he posts. Never reactionary, always makes sense. Seems a top lad

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack - I love James. Funny and not afraid to hold back. Plus the Kodi stuff has been immense - although the wife wouldn't thank him

- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @TheRam - think over the years he's really developed. Like reading his posts and another not afraid to hold back - although for some reason I get the impression he doesn't like me much.

- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Bally - the big man just cracks me up. I love his humour and was a real pleasure meeting him in person finally this year.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Kodi

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Brexit. What should have been a good debate was ruined by some posters who, let's be honest, were far right in their meanies and would not engage in reasonable debate. I apologise to those who got fed up of the thread which I contributed quite a bit to.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - conspiracy theories was a good one.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - don't know as dome people seem high as a kite with some of the shit they post

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - can't think of anyone

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - no idea

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - not a clue

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Thomas

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'm a social animal, I'd meet everyone on here, whether I agree with their views or not. But for a small group it would be @Bally, @Gash, @Goaljira, @Jimmywhack, @Audrey Horne, @Simon Paul @blargins

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Thomas
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Escla likes a moan now and then.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket was wasn't he? Don't think there's snyone other than him. Not a fan of banning tbh

- Worst Poster 2016 @Dirty Ticket - never have I got so angry when using the forum and reading some of his shit.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 That Would be telling
Cheers man
It's the roll I way

December 29, 2016, 02:09:22 AM
Reply #63

Gash

Global Moderator
Main

- Best Poster 2016 @GLewis  He even dropped an F-Bomb last year, that's how bad things got. When Glewis swears, you sit up and listen. ;)
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 Tend to enjoy @Goaljira posts
- Most Improved Poster 2016 Probably have to go with @Lxxx
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @Danny not the other one but the one without the R at the end. Just quietly posts away and slips under the radar.
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Macca77 has become quite good fun.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 Newsbot announcing the takeover was a pretty good thread for obvious reasons. http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=50509.0
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 The Cladding thread probably just tips the FA Cup thread which escalated quickly.
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 @Thomas shout to spunk 15m on Leigh Griffiths and put in a cheeky bid for Scott Brown is one of the funniest/worst shouts I've read on here.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @Bob Sacamano
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 @efcforlife Went a bit too far in the Cladding thread amongst others.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 @hill135 although using the word "peen" could just about qualify for the 'Poster who should have been banned' award. ;)
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 @Optimistic Blue he's either fucking weird or trying far too hard to be funny.
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 A close fought thing but in light of @Confucius 2016 post @Bluedylan just edges him.
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016. I've met @Simon Paul and @Bally but I'd honestly have a pint with most of the regular posters on here. Honorable mentions to @Risky @Silas @Brownie20 @blargins @Shogun @Thom @velimski to talk golf, to name a few.
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 Away from football @Haile GAZrselassie reaction to the NSNO Goals thread is hilarious, it's just a bit of fun ffs.
- Biggest Moaner 2016 Tough one but several times @ally2 has put it down to a "bad day" but 365 of them in a row is pushing it. But there's plenty others as well.
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 I don't think there's anyone here who shouldn't be, some were banned for a short time and are back again.
- Worst Poster 2016 There's been a few but L4Everton takes a bit of beating, absolute fucking whopper of a poster. @MartinezsLeftTeste deserves a mention for just posting the same points over and over again.
- Posters in the Clique 2016 We You know who we you are. ;)

December 29, 2016, 03:17:04 AM
Reply #64

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Literally burning a J whilst I read this. Shine on, brothers.

December 29, 2016, 03:18:05 AM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Can we still vote yeah

December 29, 2016, 03:26:58 AM
Reply #66

hill135

Got that Hipster award sewn up! 1

1) commiserations Kramer

December 29, 2016, 04:24:24 AM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

December 30, 2016, 05:57:08 AM
Reply #68

Alfie Noakes

I'd like to vote for the funniest post/thread.
Sorry @TheRam but it was the thread about your smelly colleague and you not being able to tell him he smells.
There were quite a few funny posts with advice for you but your shout about you being "a shambles of a man" had me in stitches. I know it wasn't intentional but thank you very much for my biggest laugh in 2016  :hail:

January 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
Reply #69

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So when does voting close on this then? December 2017?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 17, 2017, 08:00:50 PM
Reply #70

sam of the south

Main

- Best Poster 2016 @GLewis
- Best General Forum Poster 2016
- Most Improved Poster 2016
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @Goaljira , @Shogun
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Sir Stealth , @Silas @Ross (nearly forgot about you)
Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016
- Worst Thread/Post 2016
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 @Audrey Horne , @Bluedylan , @hill135 , @Cassius , @Jimmywhack , @Major Clanger @sam of the south (nearly forgot about you too)...and probably @blargins as well
- Biggest Moaner 2016
- Poster who should have been banned 2016
- Worst Poster 2016
- Posters in the Clique 2016

Likewise, bro  :cheers:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 17, 2017, 08:04:21 PM
Reply #71

TSGun

So when does voting close on this then? December 2017?
It's our only chance for glory.