September 24, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

Author Topic: NSNO Awards 2016  (Read 3832 times)

December 25, 2016, 04:06:44 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Goaljira - enjoy reading what he posts. Never reactionary, always makes sense. Seems a top lad

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack - I love James. Funny and not afraid to hold back. Plus the Kodi stuff has been immense - although the wife wouldn't thank him

- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @TheRam - think over the years he's really developed. Like reading his posts and another not afraid to hold back - although for some reason I get the impression he doesn't like me much.

- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Bally - the big man just cracks me up. I love his humour and was a real pleasure meeting him in person finally this year.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Kodi

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Brexit. What should have been a good debate was ruined by some posters who, let's be honest, were far right in their meanies and would not engage in reasonable debate. I apologise to those who got fed up of the thread which I contributed quite a bit to.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - conspiracy theories was a good one.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - don't know as dome people seem high as a kite with some of the shit they post

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - can't think of anyone

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - no idea

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - not a clue

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Thomas

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'm a social animal, I'd meet everyone on here, whether I agree with their views or not. But for a small group it would be @Bally, @Gash, @Goaljira, @Jimmywhack, @Audrey Horne, @Simon Paul @blargins

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Thomas
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Escla likes a moan now and then.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket was wasn't he? Don't think there's snyone other than him. Not a fan of banning tbh

- Worst Poster 2016 @Dirty Ticket - never have I got so angry when using the forum and reading some of his shit.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 That Would be telling
My mum would be impressed with the James, Brown bear x

December 25, 2016, 04:08:41 AM
Reply #61

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
My mum would be impressed with the James, Brown bear x

Haha can't help myself. Think it gives you a bit of extra gravitas
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 25, 2016, 06:14:28 PM
Reply #62

Bally

Administrator

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Goaljira - enjoy reading what he posts. Never reactionary, always makes sense. Seems a top lad

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack - I love James. Funny and not afraid to hold back. Plus the Kodi stuff has been immense - although the wife wouldn't thank him

- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @TheRam - think over the years he's really developed. Like reading his posts and another not afraid to hold back - although for some reason I get the impression he doesn't like me much.

- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Bally - the big man just cracks me up. I love his humour and was a real pleasure meeting him in person finally this year.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Kodi

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Brexit. What should have been a good debate was ruined by some posters who, let's be honest, were far right in their meanies and would not engage in reasonable debate. I apologise to those who got fed up of the thread which I contributed quite a bit to.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - conspiracy theories was a good one.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - don't know as dome people seem high as a kite with some of the shit they post

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - can't think of anyone

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - no idea

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - not a clue

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Thomas

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'm a social animal, I'd meet everyone on here, whether I agree with their views or not. But for a small group it would be @Bally, @Gash, @Goaljira, @Jimmywhack, @Audrey Horne, @Simon Paul @blargins

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Thomas
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Escla likes a moan now and then.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket was wasn't he? Don't think there's snyone other than him. Not a fan of banning tbh

- Worst Poster 2016 @Dirty Ticket - never have I got so angry when using the forum and reading some of his shit.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 That Would be telling
Cheers man
It's the roll I way

December 29, 2016, 02:09:22 AM
Reply #63

Gash

Global Moderator
Main

- Best Poster 2016 @GLewis  He even dropped an F-Bomb last year, that's how bad things got. When Glewis swears, you sit up and listen. ;)
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 Tend to enjoy @Goaljira posts
- Most Improved Poster 2016 Probably have to go with @Lxxx
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @Danny not the other one but the one without the R at the end. Just quietly posts away and slips under the radar.
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Macca77 has become quite good fun.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 Newsbot announcing the takeover was a pretty good thread for obvious reasons. http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=50509.0
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 The Cladding thread probably just tips the FA Cup thread which escalated quickly.
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 @Thomas shout to spunk 15m on Leigh Griffiths and put in a cheeky bid for Scott Brown is one of the funniest/worst shouts I've read on here.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @Bob Sacamano
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 @efcforlife Went a bit too far in the Cladding thread amongst others.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 @hill135 although using the word "peen" could just about qualify for the 'Poster who should have been banned' award. ;)
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 @Optimistic Blue he's either fucking weird or trying far too hard to be funny.
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 A close fought thing but in light of @Confucius 2016 post @Bluedylan just edges him.
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016. I've met @Simon Paul and @Bally but I'd honestly have a pint with most of the regular posters on here. Honorable mentions to @Risky @Silas @Brownie20 @blargins @Shogun @Thom @velimski to talk golf, to name a few.
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 Away from football @Haile GAZrselassie reaction to the NSNO Goals thread is hilarious, it's just a bit of fun ffs.
- Biggest Moaner 2016 Tough one but several times @ally2 has put it down to a "bad day" but 365 of them in a row is pushing it. But there's plenty others as well.
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 I don't think there's anyone here who shouldn't be, some were banned for a short time and are back again.
- Worst Poster 2016 There's been a few but L4Everton takes a bit of beating, absolute fucking whopper of a poster. @MartinezsLeftTeste deserves a mention for just posting the same points over and over again.
- Posters in the Clique 2016 We You know who we you are. ;)

December 29, 2016, 03:17:04 AM
Reply #64

Bob Sacamano

Literally burning a J whilst I read this. Shine on, brothers.

December 29, 2016, 03:18:05 AM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

Can we still vote yeah

December 29, 2016, 03:26:58 AM
Reply #66

hill135

Got that Hipster award sewn up! 1

1) commiserations Kramer

December 29, 2016, 04:24:24 AM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

December 30, 2016, 05:57:08 AM
Reply #68

Alfie Noakes

I'd like to vote for the funniest post/thread.
Sorry @TheRam but it was the thread about your smelly colleague and you not being able to tell him he smells.
There were quite a few funny posts with advice for you but your shout about you being "a shambles of a man" had me in stitches. I know it wasn't intentional but thank you very much for my biggest laugh in 2016  :hail:

January 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
Reply #69

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So when does voting close on this then? December 2017?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

January 17, 2017, 08:00:50 PM
Reply #70

sam of the south

Main

- Best Poster 2016 @GLewis
- Best General Forum Poster 2016
- Most Improved Poster 2016
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @Goaljira , @Shogun
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Sir Stealth , @Silas @Ross (nearly forgot about you)
Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016
- Worst Thread/Post 2016
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 @Audrey Horne , @Bluedylan , @hill135 , @Cassius , @Jimmywhack , @Major Clanger @sam of the south (nearly forgot about you too)...and probably @blargins as well
- Biggest Moaner 2016
- Poster who should have been banned 2016
- Worst Poster 2016
- Posters in the Clique 2016

Likewise, bro  :cheers:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 17, 2017, 08:04:21 PM
Reply #71

TSGun

So when does voting close on this then? December 2017?
It's our only chance for glory.