October 23, 2019, 01:41:50 AM

Author Topic: Season Tickets....  (Read 1288 times)

August 15, 2010, 06:22:16 PM
Read 1288 times

rochey_efc

Has anyone got any pictures of this years season ticket? or knows where any are online. I know it sounds stupid but me and my brother are supposed to be on the front of it  :)
Risk more than others think is safe, dream more than others think is practical and expect more than others think is possible.

August 15, 2010, 06:28:50 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You are maybe on the photo montage that comes on the package but there are no photographs on the season ticket itself.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

August 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM
Reply #2

rochey_efc

You are maybe on the photo montage that comes on the package but there are no photographs on the season ticket itself.

Any things better than nothing :P
Risk more than others think is safe, dream more than others think is practical and expect more than others think is possible.

August 20, 2010, 08:56:46 PM
Reply #3

richsingo

Oh no, season ticket still not come. Phoned Everton and they said wups, come and collect from Goodison Road tomorrow. Girlfriend bought it for me in my name but from her address and she's not coming to the match......I just know this is going to take along long long long time, right uptill kick off to sort out.

Anyone elso not got there's yet?

August 21, 2010, 04:20:55 AM
Reply #4

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
My dad went up to get ours in the week to avoid any chance of them not arriving.

This isn't new.

I remember being outside Goodison listening to Cottee score the first of his debut hattrick while we were sent back and forth to various offices while they tried to find our tickets.

We were still waiting half an hour in, so gave up.