April 26, 2019, 07:48:51 PM

Author Topic: Tottenham versus Everton  (Read 37925 times)

October 18, 2010, 03:31:23 PM
Read 37925 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Another big game that could threaten to bring us down with a bump.  Tottenham have been superb so far this season and we will have to be at our best if we want anything from this.  Personally a draw would be a great result for us.

Even if the injury list remains the same and the players who got knocks in the derby are ok you just have to play the same team we played against the shite and show faith in those players who were excellent on that day. 

So,

Howard

Neville             Jagielka     Distin           Baines

Heitinga

Coleman                  Arteta                   Osman

Cahill

Yakubu

Hopefully Pienaar might be back which gives us an option.

1-1

Yakubu for us, VDV for them.         

October 18, 2010, 06:29:45 PM
Reply #1

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
As good as we played in the derby, if Pienaar and Fellaini are fit they should start. I feel with the "if it's not broke don't fix it" attitude we could shoot ourselves in the foot, because Spurs will have a lot more to offer than Liverpool did, they're a far better side.

I don't know who I'd drop to the bench, but I have a feeling that injuries will pick the side for Moyes again. Pienaar for Osman, Fellaini for Heitinga or Arteta.

Yakubu is unstoppable when he's on form, as he showed in the derby. I just wish he'd stop hitting the floor at the drop of a hat.

It would be terrible man management to drop the players from yesterday unless they are injured.  Moyes has been critical of the team so when he praises them he has to back this up by sticking with them.

October 22, 2010, 04:49:04 PM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Shit!  We are going to struggle without him.