April 20, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 115530 times)

March 09, 2019, 12:57:18 AM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
video wont play. idiots. In next post....

Yes the lads
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 16, 2019, 03:17:15 AM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gibson very very good.

Bowler good but in and out the game.

Looked like a 442 with a big man up top. Didn't think much of the football we played but some good individual players.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 16, 2019, 04:54:40 AM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Whos making it into the first team out of this lot then?

Im proper out of touch with this crop of youngsters.

Gibson was very impressive mate. Gave the pen away but I won't be surprised to see him playing real football very soon.

Modern Cb; physically imposing, headers, blocks, bollocking people, but also very very comfortable bringing the ball out and breaking lines dribbling.

April 16, 2019, 02:06:11 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Hes with the first team here. Seem to be making an effort to make sure you know hes with the first team.

Can go left back as well cant he?

Not sure re LB, he is left sided and looks quite quick with the ball at his feet but never really seen him before last night.

Foulds came on around the 72nd minute and Galloway shuffled across to make a 5 at the back to help see out the game. Foulds looked good as well.

Feeney didn't put a foot wrong and dived in the park end after the final whistle which was good stuff, but he looks small. Deceptively quick tho.

I think Brands will be looking to move unsworth and co on soon. It was like watching Cardiff, but the individual quality was as good or better than their opponents rather than worse. They should be playing something that remotely represents what the first team are doing I think.

Hornby and Sambou won't see prem football. Bowler and Gibson should go the champ next year hopefully.