April 22, 2019, 01:54:36 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 35867 times)

November 28, 2010, 04:30:37 AM
Read 35867 times

Gash

Global Moderator
After today, we'll probably go out and beat them.  :woohoo:

Then what will everton.chris post?

November 28, 2010, 04:41:54 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
There's a happy medium though. You can say people have rose tinted glasses, no one (well not many) are saying it's all going to be good and we'll turn it around easily.

The reason people think your are such a prick is because you contribute nothing when we are doing well, you also contribute nothing to the site except your negative moaning shite.

To then brag that you were going to win money after betting against us, and apparently never going to a game (I'm guessing that because your on here every matchday) no wonder people question what kind of supporter you are.

November 28, 2010, 05:56:59 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
If i am not wrong, when i am on here, you are too, so i presume you do not go to game either

I don't get to many games, I live 180 miles away and work most weekends. I was there today for my sins.

Granted I don't know where you live, but I'm guessing your not far away?

November 28, 2010, 07:14:13 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
We need to put the axe through the team and start again. Too much chopping and changing Moyes dosent know what his best team is, I say bring in the youth who are keen to impress and off load the underperforming hasbeens who are getting paid handsomly but contributing nothing.

Chelsea 4 0 Everton

What chopping and changing? The defence has been pretty settled, with Jags, Distin and Bains regular. The midfield has been pretty regular, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Heitinga all playing regularly, if not all spectacular. The strikers have been a bit chopping and changing.

Which youths would you bring in? 

November 28, 2010, 08:05:24 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
What chopping and changing? The defence has been pretty settled, with Jags, Distin and Bains regular. The midfield has been pretty regular, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Heitinga all playing regularly, if not all spectacular. The strikers have been a bit chopping and changing.

Which youths would you bring in? 

I'm still waiting for (+1 hidden) Rick@OZ to reply to my post. I'll post the OS squad page to let you decide which youths you'd give a chance to, if you want?

November 29, 2010, 02:51:12 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Alex out for the game, he's having knee surgery this week.

Terry, Essien and Lampard could feature though.

December 04, 2010, 11:29:48 PM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
I didn't see any of the game, but had 5live on the radio coming home. Sounds like we played well in the second half and maybe unlucky not to take all three points. 5live had Distin down as contender for MOM.

Also Charlie Nicholas raving about our second half. It's nice to hear someone giving us credit rather than talking about Chelsea being poor, even if that was the direction Jeff Stelling was trying to push him.

Good for Beckford, a little bit of payback after being binned as a youngster at Chelsea, hopefully he can start pushing on from here.

And finally, nice to see everton.chris being consistant and not having anything to say when we get a positive result.  ;)

December 04, 2010, 11:36:35 PM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
I think that is 5 draws on the trot for Everton at Chelsea?

Correct.

Was Saha really that bad today, or is it everyone having the usual go at him? On the radio they said Ivanovic was doing everything to get at him, going right through, coming in from behind etc, until he finally succeeded in injuring him