November 19, 2019, 07:10:48 PM

Author Topic: Central defence  (Read 2699 times)

November 04, 2019, 05:57:28 AM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Excellent signs overall, though.

He’s still getting up to speed, but he very much looked the part alongside limping Yerry.

Can't ignore whatever the fuck that was he did 1v1 with Alli.

I've bought into him in the past Holgate and he's ended up being suss, don't want to do it again so will take more convincing than some admittedly crisp passing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2019, 06:02:28 AM
Reply #76

sam of the south

I've bought into him in the past Holgate and he's ended up being suss, don't want to do it again so will take more convincing than some admittedly crisp passing.

Yeah, it wasn’t great, but he wasn’t the only one, though, three or four of them had a collective nightmare, there.

He can iron stuff like that out. Most of his raw materials are good.

He fills me with more confidence than Keane.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 04, 2019, 01:00:51 PM
Reply #77

stirlingblue

Holgate looked miles better than he did in pre-season anyway.

He was so bad in pre-season I was ready to write him off but he looks like he’ll make it at this level now

November 04, 2019, 01:11:35 PM
Reply #78

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Lost lots of headers to Moura too.

Thought he was good overall and hopefully he can keep improving but as said still things to improve once the current honeymoon period is over.