November 15, 2019, 09:22:24 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 15670 times)

September 05, 2017, 07:54:46 PM
Read 15670 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
^^ lol

i like Koeman and all, i respect what he's achieved as a a player, but i want to be entertained by Everton. i want to see cohesiveness, i want to see flexibility i want to see us work as a team.

i think im coming to terms, that koeman wont be the manager to make us play 'nice'.

i dont want Koeman to be sacked or resign, but if we continue in the same vein as our europa league matches and prem matches.. i dont think it will be long/. until we get the manager we need who will get us playing how we should (UNSWORTH)

I like the fact thatt Koeman isnt animated on the bench, he looks calm, always thinking.. i just wish that transferred over onto the pitch... maybe it has.. and thats what we get :/

Can we fuck off with this undsworth shout. Such a daft shout.

Done fuck all as a manager to qualify him taking over a role like Everton, let him go and earn his stripes somewhere fine but if we sacked Koeman and hired undsworth it'd be pure Newcastle stuff.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 05, 2017, 09:05:24 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Guardiola was assistant at Barca... just saying.

Absolutely different planets.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 05, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It took man city just under 4 years from Mansour taking over to winning the league.
They are as close a comparison to our situation as it's possible to get. Various managers, good buys, bad buys ' why would we expect our journey to be that much different?
2 3/4 years less than they had and I don't think we are doing too badly.
There is a culture of wanting everything straight away in football, some people are going to have to learn to be patient.

Does anyone believe we should be anywhere near winning the league at this point?

September 05, 2017, 09:53:53 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like the point but what is with the "Undsworth" bit, where you getting that 'd' from? Is that a deliberate pun because it's not even how you say the name :eh:

Lmao no just me being a dope.

UnDsie