April 20, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman : We were unlucky not to win  (Read 2443 times)

October 15, 2017, 10:32:50 PM
Read 2443 times

Lxxx

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't now isn't he. Not a good place to be.

October 15, 2017, 10:36:28 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

Absolute bollocks Ronny lad we deserved to lose (glad we didn't ) but it does its best to paper over mahoosive wall crumbling cracks .

We didn't really deserve to lose though did we. Neither side did anything in the game to deserve all three points. I know it's tempting but let's stick to the facts.

October 15, 2017, 10:44:17 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

We were the shitter team (by a big margin)if you wanna be 'honest' and we're lucky to get the penalty also lucky they didn't get one (sig wasnt a pen he wasnt even trying hard to get the ball).the fact is he's a shit manager and we are stuck with inept tactics and zero chance the club bosses see sense ...the facts

I agree with your sentiments on Koeman. I just don't think we deserved to lose today's game. We didn't do enough to win but we weren't the 'shitter team by a big margin.'

October 15, 2017, 10:49:07 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

Your opinion.
Let's not get side tracked though this was Brighton not a giant killer or even a half decent attacking side ....we are shit...under Koeman end of .

As I've already said I agree with your thoughts on Koeman but I'm just not trying to change reality by agreeing that we got battered by Brighton when we clearly didn't.

October 15, 2017, 11:28:45 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Everything about Koeman bores me

True. Pragmatically emotionless only really works when results are going your way. You're never going to build up a groundswell of good feeling to fall back on when things don't look so rosy.