May 27, 2019, 08:02:26 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 55552 times)

October 24, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
Read 55552 times

Lazarou

Would love a true blue to get the job, and get us some silverware.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

October 24, 2017, 07:57:14 PM
Reply #1

Lazarou

Sounds like he has at least a few games. Good luck Rhino, true blue.

October 24, 2017, 08:07:36 PM
Reply #2

Lazarou

October 24, 2017, 08:17:13 PM
Reply #3

Lazarou

Goosebumps watching his press conference. Would love him to be successful.

Sounds like Koemans backroom staff have gone as well?

October 24, 2017, 09:18:50 PM
Reply #4

Lazarou

One report I read said Koeman had not bothered with the U 23's recently, you know those ones that won the league and won a U20's world cup. Perhaps Unsworth is just joining the two back together again, it will be a great experience for them if nothing else.

October 24, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Reply #5

Lazarou

I wonder how much of this type of libelous crap are we gonna hear for the next few days/weeks...according to some gossips he never left his office...he never actually took training.......in fact he'd never even been to finch farm since the day he started......ffs

let him go.... we got our wishes without..petitions, demonstrations or burning shirts and flags with his name on..

You got me wrong, I ain't bothered I moved on weeks ago. Just a possible explanation for Unsworth integrating some U 23's. A hypothesis if you will.

October 26, 2017, 04:33:02 AM
Reply #6

Lazarou

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DU: &quot;When you put McCarthy and Lennon back in to the team and you implement a pressing game you get the response that we got tonight&quot;</p>&mdash; Adam Jones (@Adam_Jones94) October 25, 2017
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

October 26, 2017, 05:44:35 PM
Reply #7

Lazarou

Sounds good doesn't he? Very confident in what he tries to impress on his teams and quite open with the press due to that confidence.

October 26, 2017, 06:07:59 PM
Reply #8

Lazarou

Without trying to sound too down beat as the performance was better and there seemed to be much more desire, but its going to take more than a defeat against a second string Chelsea team to get me excited about the future or to strengthen Unsworths credentials to lead us forward. And whilst we stayed compact we still conceded and is it tactical awareness when he said he was only ever going to play McCarthy for 60 minutes, the game had to open up cause he was taking him off, it was premeditated and not necessarily reacting to the situation?

With the above said there were numerous plus points from the game but I think the next 2 games will be the real acid test as Leicester will surely have a boost following Puels appointment and Watford are flying, hope Beni gets a run out in the middle for them though.

Oh piss off you realist  ;) (not the realist). Taking all that into account all that I doubt there would be many managers who could have coaxed that sort of performance from that team last night after the confidence sapping start to the season, long term who knows.

November 02, 2017, 08:21:07 PM
Reply #9

Lazarou

November 02, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
Reply #10

Lazarou

From that it looks like we get ripped off even more in the under 23s market than we do for our full squad!! 6.39 million spent with a market value of 1.44 million

Or we could have got a bargain if they develop into world beaters.

November 03, 2017, 07:05:35 PM
Reply #11

Lazarou