June 25, 2019, 02:36:39 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 48111 times)

January 02, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

You....moan!!???
Never!!

A meant a general all of us moaning. Me I've been moaning about everything all my life.

January 05, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

So Spurs are 1000% likely to sign him? Wow.

Someone doesn't understand odds. 10to1 is 9% chance and that's before you consider the bookies overround

January 05, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Then 1 to 7 (which was mentioned as the odds of him going to Chelsea) must be a 700% chance of him going there.

What? 1to 7 is 87.5% chance

January 05, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

Total mystery surrounds that initial move in summer,for me i reckon he did have part of the medical and somethings shown up.No way did Conte having his phone off wreck that deal thats fantasy,our club have spent 5 months putting that right and weve been mugged.Shame on the player if that is the case,but i really dont buy any other alternative.Thanks a (20) milion Ross.

Why would they buy an injured player in the summer when they could wait save wages, more than half the fee and get the fitter version now. They got to talk to a player they otherwise wouldn't have been able to by agreeing the fee. Maybe it was never intended to go through then. Got a jump on Spurs and it cost them nowt to do it.

January 05, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

Come on, we have been shite for over 20 years. Even when we were really shite fighting relegation we had fight. We ainít even got that now, Park the bus shithouse tactics. Kids have overcome plenty of obstacles in there short time here so you will be glad to know that itís nothing to do with fight. Itís to do with them not being fulfilled on a continuous basis by a club that seems to be going backwards

We all say we've been shite for 20 years but the reality is we really haven't. Been in the top league all that time. Been in the top half of that league probably for half of it

Obviously Everton is a lot of disappointment. We all want to win and play Barcelona style football. As fans though we are a hell of a lot luckier than most.

January 05, 2018, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Wish I had the quote of the chopper who said he'd end up at Newcastle or Swansea, that's his standard

He's gone now, we need to move on and sign someone who has similar attributes only better. Shouldn't be hard according to plenty on here

I think Chelsea being willing to take a punt at 15m is a bit different to him actually being Chelsea quality. He's a risk free gamble. Not saying he won't do well. Time will tell. Let's see where he is in 2 or 3 years though

January 06, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

A dog rejected from a Crufts could run rings round Everton

Think we've been done by barkley his agent and Chelsea something on a par with what gosling and his agent pulled. We are just a bit daft

January 06, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

Pathetic from everton to let it get to this stage were we're letting players run down contracts. Get it sorted or get rid when you get the chance. Secondly Ross Barkley is a shithouse

On the bright side we had the wisdom to tie mirallas to a contract he can't justify and so can now pay him for years to do nowt

January 06, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Hope he becomes the next Frank Lampard

Gutted it's come to this but the club was in a state when this was decided thanks to Koeman and Moshiri basically closed the door in aiugust live on sky sports news

Good luck to the lad

Why would you hope a rival had another great player. Even if you have no issue with what he's done we don't want everyone else getting better surely

January 06, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

Let it go lads heís a Fukin divie who had the world and blew it melt

Did you mean to quote me. I don't wish him all the best. I hope a lion eats him

January 06, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

Because he's a blue and by all accounts a nice - if a bit of a footballer - lad

Haha cos he's nice. Who cares. I want to be better than chelsea. Hope all their signings fail even the nice ones who are bang into puppies

January 06, 2018, 06:25:10 PM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah but let's face it, anything you say is babba anyway so nobody's arsed

Haha. This trauma you're suffering post allardyce is in danger of turning you into a bit of a cock