October 16, 2019, 07:06:54 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 50764 times)

January 05, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
Read 50764 times

Bwana

Fabregas has 1,5 years left in his contract, so maybe after that Ross will get some game time. Or maybe not. His decision making took forever and I doubt it's gotten better without game time. Let's face it: He had a bright future ahead of him but it never materialised with us, and it was already showing that his footballing brain had reached it's peak. Maybe in Chelsea, where guys around him have a bit more talent than our roster had during Ross' time here he has more options to pass to even by the laws of averages.

Not going to miss him.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

January 06, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
Reply #1

Bwana

I'm kind of jealous he gets to play against Barcelona next month too.

He has no chance to play against Barca. Not unless Chelsea faces their version of Munich and icy runway. Which I don't want to happen.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.