October 20, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

Author Topic: ***FA Cup 3rd Round Draw***  (Read 15786 times)

December 05, 2017, 02:33:35 AM
Read 15786 times

Paddockoldie

FUCKIN happy New year!!!  :Horse:

December 05, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

You don't get to choose your opponent just how you decide to deal with them. Face what comes and fear no-one even if they end up serving you your arse on a plate.
A hero dies once, a coward dies a thousand times

December 05, 2017, 02:28:35 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

That you Tim Collins ?

[Regarding the use by Saddam of chemical or biological weapons] It is not a question of if, it's a question of when. We know he has already devolved the decision to lower commanders, and that means he has already taken the decision himself. If we survive the first strike we will survive the attack.

As for ourselves, let's bring everyone home and leave Iraq a better place for us having been there.

He gets paid to spout such shite... mine was free

December 07, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

At least it's not GAR (Gerrard Assisted Refereeing)

December 09, 2017, 03:12:52 PM
Reply #4

Paddockoldie

What a day.. was with my dad in the Kippax and it went ballistic when Hamilton scored and was robbed.
Look at that pitch!! The delicates of today haven't a clue of how it was.
Just thought I'd go down memory lane

December 09, 2017, 10:13:24 PM
Reply #5

Paddockoldie

So sad to think how many have passed from this game ,great to look back though.thx.

Can still remember so much about that day. The crowd surge was proper dangerous and my dad had to brace his arms in front of me against a barrier to stop me being crushed. The look on people's faces when they realised he'd disallowed the goal is still clear in my mind. Real old school day out.. glad you enjoyed it.