November 20, 2019, 07:34:16 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 30133 times)

February 06, 2018, 05:41:53 PM
Read 30133 times

Ross

Palace have got a hell of a lot of injuries which will make it even more frustrating when we set up to keep the score down and hope to nick it late on.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 10, 2018, 08:09:20 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Need to send Tosun on loan to a championship team I reckon.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 10, 2018, 09:00:23 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Come on you blues!

February 10, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Heís a very underrated player.

February 10, 2018, 10:11:41 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Haha, the slow mo there showing that Niasse was aiming for the other corner!

Bollocks

February 10, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Whatís the thinking beind Rooney marking Benteke here?

February 10, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Reply #6

Ross

A cacophony of boooooís   

February 10, 2018, 10:41:49 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Williams is fucking clown

February 10, 2018, 10:57:32 PM
Reply #8

Ross

No fan of Schneiderlin but I felt for him there.

February 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Nah. You act like he has been doing and you're entitled to expect some feedback.

Think it did him or the team any good?

I can understand people bring frustrated with the sub and his form but did it help him or the team in any way?

February 10, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Some can't give him any credit can they?

He does something and people go... "Yeah but he didn't mean it"

Donít think heís scored or assisted a goal were thereís not been people having a pop at him saying it was down to luck one way or the other.

Very similar to peopleís reaction last season to Robles.

February 10, 2018, 11:29:21 PM
Reply #11

Ross

That's looking at things rationally. Mob mentality doesn't work like that though, we're not just talking like one fan has expressed his or her opinion.

Iíll be honest Iíve never rated him but to boo him on is a another level of madness. Iím glad heís out the team and we look a lot more fluid and dynamic in the middle without him but itís done no good long term that.

February 10, 2018, 11:36:07 PM
Reply #12

Ross

If we had a manager with a little nous about him he'd take him out the firing line totally for a bit to attempt to diffuse the situation. I fear Sam's arrogance would lead him to make it worse in an attempt to show the fans he knows more about football than them.

Yeah I agree itís a battle of wills now and thereís only one out come.