May 22, 2019, 06:48:35 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 48428 times)

August 20, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
Reply #1050

Lxxx

Don't know if already posted but after the final whistle and already subbed off ,he went to the Gwladys Street and gave his shirt to a fan.  Little gestures like this mean the world to our young fans.

Got a sensible and humble head of his shoulders. A decent person as well as an exceptional footballer.

August 20, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
Reply #1051

Ramjam

Don't know if already posted but after the final whistle and already subbed off ,he went to the Gwladys Street and gave his shirt to a fan.  Little gestures like this mean the world to our young fans.
Umbro must be loving it at least 40 or 50 extra shirt sales every season
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 20, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
Reply #1052

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You must spend a fair amount of time with your heart in your mouth!! :)

Mate when he turned funny and slipped in the first half I thought he’d Bolassie’d himself.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
Reply #1053

Alanvideo

Mate when he turned funny and slipped in the first half I thought he’d Bolassie’d himself.
.................exactly my thoughts .
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 20, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Reply #1054

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Right infront of me that.

Looked genuinely bad.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 20, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
Reply #1055

Lxxx

21 year old joints served him well when he contorted his body into that weird shape. Not much wear and tear on it yet, thankfully.

August 20, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Reply #1056

74Blue

Yeah the young lad had "Can I have your shirt please Richarlison" or words to that effect written on a piece of paper in Portuguese.
He comes across really well and he's going to be a real fans favourite here if he carries on the way he has started here, scoring goals, grafting on the pitch and connecting with the fans.

August 20, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
Reply #1057

Jamokachi

Don't... even...

August 20, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Reply #1058

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

I almost cried
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 20, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
Reply #1059

Bluedylan

It's great fun to read back over the first few pages of this thread, given what we think of the lad already.

Take 5 minutes out of your day, and have a gander.

Some posters come out of it better than others.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:32:19 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 20, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
Reply #1060

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If you were given a match worn shirt of a player like that, would you wash it or not?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 20, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
Reply #1061

Bluedylan

Here's a selection of early comments, when we were very close to signing him:

File this under things which didnt happen.

Seems like nothing is changing just getting shafted on price for mediocre players

Can't see Brands going for this, he'd be putting his bollocks on the chopping block in the first month of his new job. If the lad flops he'll be back in Eindhoven by next summer. File it under 'Bollocks' and get back to speculating about Lookman.

Feel sick reading that . I think the ludicrous fees have finally killed off my interest in the Premier League .

not arsed on price, would be happy with him here.

makes no sense what so ever,   have a feeling everyone is still playing footy manager in the back office 2020 edition

If the price is anywhere near those quoted we should make our excuses and leave.  :headbang:

This is Keane all over again. Over-paying for a player that no-one else is interested in.

Think his potential is really high.

Physical qualities as well as with the ball.

Fee massive but the right age (unlike say for Sig).

This is fucking terrible, buying average players and getting whacked to pay stupid fees. It's moronic.

I’m willing to back silva on this one.

It’s certainly a lot better than spending this money on a 28 year old.

Totally uninspiring signing. It's like we've just bought the new Panini football album and taken the same approach as the last regime. I didn't see anything last season that would in any way justify this type of fee.

Fucking furious if that fee is true. We'll be a laughing stock AGAIN

Plays good for 1/3 of a season and £50 million?!

People saying he played good under Silva, if he's worth £50 million he would have been good for the rest of the season regardless of the manager.

They get shaqiri for £13 million and we pay £50 mill for a player who is worth £25 mill at best?!

Please tell me I'm in a nightmare, fucking ridiculous

Great investment this, good age and bags of potential

Trying to link his dip in form with Silva's departure is desperate.

15mill for Wellbeck makes miles more sense than 50mill for a 15 game wonder.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

August 20, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
Reply #1062

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 20, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
Reply #1063

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Here's a selection of early comments, when we were very close to signing him:

I don’t see it myself, but what I would say is he actually underperformed his xg last year. Typically in one season wonder purple patch types you see them over perform and score a load of jammy goals so where they would maybe be expected to score 8 they score like 16 or whatever.

This says he shoots a lot and gets into positions to shoot a lot which is really good. Depends on the team making his chances and tactics (Marco ) and if someone always undershoots then it might mean they have a bad finish? But I think if you don’t think about the dough he’d be a good player to have.

I’d like to keep Lookman AND get this guy, but just saying, might not be the waste it feels atm.

Aw look at me being relentlessly-negative again. Same old same old ey.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Reply #1064

Bluedylan

Aw look at me being relentlessly-negative again. Same old same old ey.

Sorry I didn't quote you. It wasn't personal. I just skimmed the first 10 pages.