November 22, 2019, 10:07:00 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 69274 times)

July 21, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
Reply #150

sam of the south

Ah, okay.  I looked at some and there seemed to be lots of laughter about the fees were paying

I dunno, 67m on a Brazilian keeper that they recently stuck a ton of goals past is also fairly amusing
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 21, 2018, 01:49:59 AM
Reply #151

Martip

I dunno, 67m on a Brazilian keeper that they recently stuck a ton of goals past is also fairly amusing
That buy looks value against 50m for Richard.

July 21, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Reply #152

Macca77

Danny 'fit for three games a season' Wellbeck? Go sit in the corner and think about what you've said.

Just laughed me head off in the boozer at this, no idea why

July 21, 2018, 01:50:45 AM
Reply #153

sam of the south

That buy looks value against 50m for Richard.

Does it?

And who is this Richard you speak of?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 21, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
Reply #154

Ross

We need to chill on the fee.

There's obviously Silva compensation money in there.

Surely Watford would just rather have the compensation and keep the player? Hes either worth the valuation or not really. 

Also I dont think Brands will want to be seen mopping up previous mistakes by putting his own neck on the line with such a massive fee.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 21, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
Reply #155

Alanvideo

I’m happy. Very good player right now. Hits the ground running. Potential to be brilliant.

Fuck the fee, it’s all Monopoly money nowadays anyway.
...................dead right. I just look at the player ,he's a good footballer .Let the accountants take care of the finances . Monopoly money is right.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 21, 2018, 01:53:53 AM
Reply #156

Paddockoldie

How about Charlie?

Would fit right in with our history of beak lovers.

July 21, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
Reply #157

Macca77

Anyone else get the feeling this is just the start of what is gonna be a mad week for us?

July 21, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
Reply #158

sam of the south

Anyone else get the feeling this is just the start of what is gonna be a mad week for us?

Mad good, I hope 🤞🏼
Henry David Thoreau

July 21, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
Reply #159

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
...................dead right. I just look at the player ,he's a good footballer .Let the accountants take care of the finances . Monopoly money is right.

Got no problem with looking at value for money and people commenting on that.

What people have to remember is where the market is.

The record fee is 4 times this amount - whereas a couple of years ago it would have seemed impossible to make any profit on a fee like that.

Whereas now Madrid can make a profit on a 33 yo they bought 9 years ago.

July 21, 2018, 01:57:53 AM
Reply #160

gizzblue

Not being the Everton accounts manager I could give a flying fuck how much he cost tbh ....

Man u paid 90 mil last season for a fella that went missing in the biggest game of his career in the world cup..and Eden Hazard is valued at 176 mil .

Born not made a blue .

July 21, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
Reply #161

Macca77

Everton are believed to be willing to pay around 35m for he player which could eventually rise to 50m

July 21, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
Reply #162

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Everton are believed to be willing to pay around 35m for he player which could eventually rise to 50m

That's pretty reasonable.

Especially if we're accounting for some Silva smoothing over money in there too.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:00:49 AM by blueToffee »

July 21, 2018, 02:00:24 AM
Reply #163

Martip

35m straight off the bat doesn't feel like such abuse. Still a lot for him.

July 21, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
Reply #164

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is Brazilian and has one name. Money doesn't matter after that.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...