May 26, 2019, 05:57:24 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 49280 times)

July 21, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
Reply #270

Lxxx

A lot of the sensationalism is just click bait spin. £50m for Brazilian international makes headlines whereas £35m for Watford player doesnít sound as sexy.

It is what it is. If he improves the side let Brands and Moshiri worry about how it stacks up.

July 21, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
Reply #271

sam of the south

Mate at FF (he genuinely does work there) ha, messaged me late last night saying he's just signed

Is he always spot on with his info?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 21, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
Reply #272

Gumpinio

I mean, pretty boss that Everton can spend £50m on a winger, right?

Only if we can still fill the positions we really need with quality.  If we massively overspend on one player and then start the season with Jags and Keane at CB it won't be so good
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

July 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
Reply #273

D15TIN

Is he always spot on with his info?
He told me early yesterday lookman wasn't travelling as he had a thigh injury, Alan myers then tweeted that later last night

July 21, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
Reply #274

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Very strange. You seem to think that anyone who queries whether a proposed signing is better than what we 've got/is worth the fee we 're paying is having a meltdown - crazy.

As fans surely we should debate the benefits of any signing and whether they would improve the team especially considering the past 12 months of mismanagement. Surely it shouldn't go from 'Bolasie is great cause be cost 28m abd stop being so negative' to 'Bolasie is shit get rid' etc ?

At the end of the day it wouldn't be much of a forum if everyone just thought every signing was good/worth it.

No I just binged through 10 pages of the thread and it was mainly you and that other guy thinking the sky is falling and repeating yourselves every other post.

People can differ in opinion all they like. Itís the repeating of the same points over and over is what makes me laugh. Like when that Everton mint guy manages to crowbar in his dislike for Tosun in almost every post. Itís funny is all.

July 21, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
Reply #275

Macca77

July 21, 2018, 03:24:06 PM
Reply #276

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He told me early yesterday lookman wasn't travelling as he had a thigh injury, Alan myers then tweeted that later last night

The fact that Lookman wasnít travelling, together with Boloassie and one other was on the OS well before that.

July 21, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
Reply #277

D15TIN

The fact that Lookman wasnít travelling, together with Boloassie and one other was on the OS well before that.
Well before what?

July 21, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
Reply #278

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 21, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Reply #279

Martip

No I just binged through 10 pages of the thread and it was mainly you and that other guy thinking the sky is falling and repeating yourselves every other post.

People can differ in opinion all they like. Itís the repeating of the same points over and over is what makes me laugh. Like when that Everton mint guy manages to crowbar in his dislike for Tosun in almost every post. Itís funny is all.
I'm converted - he's the next Neymar can't wait for season to start.

July 21, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
Reply #280

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I'm converted - he's the next Neymar can't wait for season to start.

I genuinely believe youíve never been excited about anything in your life. 😉

Just relax man. These guys are pros. This kid could be the one weíve all been waiting for. Time will tell I guess.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:42:02 PM by Bob Sacamano »

July 21, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
Reply #281

Martip

I genuinely believe youíve never been excited about anything in your life. 😉
If only you knew !  ;D

July 21, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Reply #282

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
If only you knew !  ;D

Haha. I just edited in case the emoji wasnít enough to convey I wasnít having a dig.

Iím surprisingly chilled about this window which is weird considering the messy ones weíve seen the past few years.

July 21, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
Reply #283

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well before what?
Well before you mentioned it.

July 21, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Reply #284

D15TIN

Well before you mentioned it.
At the time I was told, early afternoon yesterday it wasn't on the OS