May 24, 2019, 05:58:32 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 48611 times)

July 22, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Reply #495

KoemansNumberTens

To be honest after the original 50m thatís a stupid price thought. I really donít give a fuck. Keep lookman. He keeps his form from Germany. Silva gets Richarlison playing to his early season form again. Pickford kicks on. Tosan carries on scoring. Least weíve got a few who we can all get behind then. Maybe the 2 from Barca too.

July 22, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
Reply #496

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
People talk a load of shite about the going rate .

He idea of a going rate is a bit weird now isnít it because it seems totally dependant on stuff like who is buying off who.

Itís a weird sort of Ďhow much would it take to get x off yí question because what you get varies so wildly, particularly in the prem.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
Reply #497

gizzblue

To be honest after the original 50m thatís a stupid price thought. I really donít give a fuck. Keep lookman. He keeps his form from Germany. Silva gets Richarlison playing to his early season form again. Pickford kicks on. Tosan carries on scoring. Least weíve got a few who we can all get behind then. Maybe the 2 from Barca too.

That's the spirit mate  :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

July 22, 2018, 07:29:24 PM
Reply #498

KoemansNumberTens

That's the spirit mate  :thumbsup:

Haha see Iím jolly as fuck. Theyíve all got 45 minutes grace though

July 22, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Reply #499

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

lol
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 22, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
Reply #500

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
How are they the same player

I can only think of one way. Itís pretty common though.

July 22, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
Reply #501

KoemansNumberTens

I can only think of one way. Itís pretty common though.

I think he means more young potentially great wingers who only have a small amount of great form to go off. Rather than black

July 22, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
Reply #502

sam of the south

Yeah but if Daft Punk had to wear the dogs head helmets it may be closer than you think......

True dat
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 22, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
Reply #503

Bluedylan

I think he means more young potentially great wingers who only have a small amount of great form to go off. Rather than black

Yeah I didn't think anything racial about the comment. I think he meant more that they are both right footed players who play on the left of the attack, cutting in.

Totally different builds like, so they are quite different in how they go about things.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 22, 2018, 08:03:19 PM
Reply #504

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I didn't think anything racial about the comment. I think he meant more that they are both right footed players who play on the left of the attack, cutting in.

Totally different builds like, so they are quite different in how they go about things.

Yup, I took issue only with that in terms of where they are with their careers in spite of similarities they are a way apart imo.

Can only imagine what we would think Lookman is worth had we seen him do some of the stuff for us richarlison has done in this league with watford.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2018, 08:50:55 PM
Reply #505

Rodenplav64

My take on the 'not our money' discussion is this:

Obviously money does matter, and value for money does matter and it can affect the club's performance now and in the future. But none of us know the financial situation at the club, or have access to the accounts. People are employed and well paid to do that. The vast majority of us aren't accountants, and presumably didn't start following football to worry about the financial side of the business, so really what is the actual point in caring too much about any of that, when we don't know the financial backdrop of what we're talking about.

Ok, we can have opinions on the valuation of a player, but really it means fuck all to anyone. People are entrusted to look after that side of things and if they deem a particular fee to be right for a particular player, then so be it. It's all so incredibly boring talking about fees for players, when none of us have the foggiest what we're talking about or what the financial situation at the club is.

Other Peoples Money : The Real Business Of Finance by John Kay .

July 22, 2018, 08:55:31 PM
Reply #506

eyesalwaysblue

Think your overall assessment is fair as fuck, because we haven't half bought some shite...hopefully that's over..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 22, 2018, 09:38:35 PM
Reply #507

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 22, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
Reply #508

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 22, 2018, 10:15:00 PM
Reply #509

Waltzer

Its on Sky now saying they expect the medical in the next 24 hours. Looking good