November 15, 2019, 02:30:34 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 68266 times)

July 22, 2018, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #525

Bluedylan

The ESPN FC crew is a bit embarrassing at times. I have watched them quite a bit, and they talk shit all the time. It is especially bad when they offer their opinions on clubs outside of the perennial powerhouses. Listening to them, I often think that they don't even watch any Prem matches without a top six team playing. Their takes re: Everton tend to be particularly bad.

Load of old has-been, back in my day merchants like Steve Nicol. Proper bellends the lot of them. Marcotti's the only decent one, and he always looks faintly embarrassed to be working with those people.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:33:59 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 22, 2018, 11:36:38 PM
Reply #526

howard1334

Load of old has-been, back in my day merchants like Steve Nicol. Proper bellends the lot of them. Marcotti's the only decent one, and he always looks faintly embarrassed to be working with those people.

I spoke with Marcotti briefly while at a Barcelona v. Juventus preseason match last year. Was really friendly and talked to me for a few minutes about Neymar's possible transfer to PSG. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

July 22, 2018, 11:50:40 PM
Reply #527

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison to Everton isn't one we would normally talk about.

Fucking don't then

July 23, 2018, 12:02:55 AM
Reply #528

KoemansNumberTens

Fucking don't then

I think that sums it up. They wouldn’t normally talk about what is a decent sized story even without the fee. Also they’d happily sell him for half? They really wouldn’t. A Norwich player went for that

July 23, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
Reply #529

MmmblueBernard

They need to pump it up to £50m so that £66m for a goalkeeper for the shite doesn’t seem so bad....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 23, 2018, 12:25:40 AM
Reply #530

Dr. Sponge

Good watch if you want to smash up your computer screen.

What a crock of shite.

“I think Steve Walsh has left”

What a shit pundit.

July 23, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
Reply #531

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Sky seem to have the ‘sources’ to say a medical within 24hrs but still quote the price as £50 Mill. Are they intent on making us seem like overspending or just insistent on sticking to the fee from their original story last week?

It helps them on deadline day when they're totalling up to theIR 'EPL CLUBS SPEND 18 BILLION EURO POUNDS'.

July 23, 2018, 01:06:32 AM
Reply #532

School of Science

Fucking don't then

Don't worry and I can guarantee, that if Richarlson smashes it this season, the same whoppers will be linking him to Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc and what a great player he is.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 23, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
Reply #533

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Talksport here going on like we’re dropping down 50mil outright.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 23, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
Reply #534

Robber Rodwell

If this signing is confirmed, is he a direct replacement for Bolassie or can they operate in multiple positions?

July 23, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
Reply #535

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I would imagine Richarlison will play in the left winger position in a 4–3-3, probably with Walcott as right winger and Tosun as a target spearhead at the tip. The central 3, at the moment will probably be dynamic, with Sigurdsson central attack, and Schneiderlin and Gueye more defensive mid, switching between a 4-1-2-3 and a 4-2-1-3 depending on our situation/opposition. Our back, as a hopeful example will be a flat back 4 of say Digne, Mina, Jags and Coleman, with full backs allowed to sensibly overlap with wingers, due to the dynamic more disciplined centra mid 3 covering intelligently due to Silva drumming actual tactics and positional awareness into players. The side will be very different with pacey wingers and a solid back 4.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:43:20 AM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

July 23, 2018, 01:36:38 AM
Reply #536

sam of the south

Talksport here going on like we’re dropping down 50mil outright.

Course they are, Redshite Radio
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 23, 2018, 01:37:59 AM
Reply #537

sam of the south

I would imagine Richarlison will play in the lef winger position in a 4–3-3, probably with Walcott as right winger and Tosun as a target spearhead at the tip. The central 3, at the moment will probably be dynamic, with Sigurdsson central attack, and Schneiderlin and Gueye more defensive mid, switching between a 4-1-2-3 and a 4-2-1-3 depending on our situation/opposition. Our back, as a hopeful example will be a flat back 4 of say Digne, Mina, Jags and Coleman, with full backs allowed to sensibly overlap with wingers, due to the dynamic more disciplined centra mid 3 covering intelligently due to Silva drumming actual tactics and positional awareness into players. The side will be very different with pacey wingers and a solid back 4.

Schneiderlin and Gueye have looked abysmal together for some time.

Maybe it was who they were being coached by, but I’m dubious they will ever be effective together.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 23, 2018, 01:40:05 AM
Reply #538

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Maybe it was who they were being coached by, but I’m dubious they will ever be effective together.

Silva clearly thinks that Schneiderlin works best on his own.

If Gueye is there too he’ll be pushed higher up the pitch...

July 23, 2018, 01:40:49 AM
Reply #539

Sixx1402

If Besic can continue how he looked yesterday he might work alongside Gueye.

That's a big if though
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume