December 05, 2019, 09:17:13 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 72560 times)

July 25, 2018, 01:03:04 AM
Reply #705

plumber

Or can our fans stop being a bunch of fucking flappers for a few hours?

No

July 25, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
Reply #706

Cozzie

Happy at the end of the day. He will do well for us.

July 25, 2018, 01:14:24 AM
Reply #707

D15TIN

Everton still not confirmed ha

July 25, 2018, 01:20:22 AM
Reply #708

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Everton still not confirmed ha

You would think they would be the first.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
Reply #709

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As long as itís done idgaf.

Improves us as a team and believe me or not has champions league potential. Arnautovic but younger with better shot selection (and worse assists).

Bang into this signing, but I will say it feels a little bit like a Silva concession, the new manager getting his man kind of thing. I know Brands has Ďsanctionedí it which is fine, but it would be nice to see some Brands signings.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
Reply #710

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
As long as it's done idgaf.

Improves us as a team and believe me or not has champions league potential. Arnautovic but younger with better shot selection (and worse assists).

Bang into this signing, but I will say it feels a little bit like a Silva concession, the new manager getting his man kind of thing. I know Brands has "sanctioned' it which is fine, but it would be nice to see some Brands signings.
Preach it dua
Simply simply lovely

July 25, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
Reply #711

Dr. Sponge

Itís done, chill out. On to the next one.

July 25, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
Reply #712

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You would think they would be the first.

What, and take all the surprise element out of the reveal video !

July 25, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
Reply #713

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Iím made up with this.

We do well when we make this type of signing.

Felliani, Lukaku, Pickford all examples of us overpaying for potential.

Exactly the type of player we need too. Everybody in that midfield is a bit robotic, Richarlison will bring a raw, maverick quality to the team.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 25, 2018, 01:30:02 AM
Reply #714

Macca77

Silva knows how to get the best out of him, it's a great signing

July 25, 2018, 01:32:18 AM
Reply #715

plumber

So not announced yet?
 Everton that.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

July 25, 2018, 01:32:38 AM
Reply #716

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Very exciting signing. And seeing his price is similar to Malcom for Barca, similar potential, it's a non brainer.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Reply #717

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím made up with this.

We do well when we make this type of signing.

Felliani, Lukaku, Pickford all examples of us overpaying for potential.

Exactly the type of player we need too. Everybody in that midfield is a bit robotic, Richarlison will bring a raw, maverick quality to the team.

We are close to being one of the most sauceless teams in the league, especially with potentially losing Lookman and Yala.

This young man will get us off our seats..weíve just signed a Brazilian winger for a loada fuckin money, if you canít buzz off this a bit I say put the calculator away and yourself with it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
Reply #718

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We are close to being one of the most sauceless teams in the league, especially with potentially losing Lookman and Yala.

This young man will get us off our seats..weíve just signed a Brazilian winger for a loada fuckin money, if you canít buzz off this a bit I say put the calculator away and yourself with it.

Rumours heís taking the number 70 shirt as well.

And Iíam fully behind that.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 25, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
Reply #719

eugene

Bring on the samba girls all feathered to death