May 26, 2019, 07:11:37 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 49298 times)

July 25, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
Reply #840

Macca77

West Ham play 40+ million for Anderson - media go wild, what a signing etc - no prem experience
Shite pay 40+ million for Fabinho - media lap it up, it's their year etc - no prem experience
Shite pay world record fee for Alison - media wank themselves into a frenzy - no prem experience
We pay 35 million for Richarlison - media mock us for overpaying, compare fees from 20+ years ago

July 25, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Reply #841

Ramjam

West Ham play 40+ million for Anderson - media go wild, what a signing etc - no prem experience
Shite pay 40+ million for Fabinho - media lap it up, it's their year etc - no prem experience
Shite pay world record fee for Alison - media wank themselves into a frenzy - no prem experience
We pay 35 million for Richarlison - media mock us for overpaying, compare fees from 20+ years ago
It’s a fuckin joke ent it
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 25, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
Reply #842

themilkycoffees

It's nothing new though. They did it all last summer and they were proved mostly right. Only Pickford and Sigurdsson worked out, and only Pickford really justified his value. Fingers crossed Richarlison can be a success this season.

July 25, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
Reply #843

blue slug

Totally this mate i'm sick of it, the media truly are against us. My mate this morning whose an evertonian to said he was embarrassed  at the price for richarlison, safe to say I gave him a good dressing down and explained it like you have macca and the fact he has at least played premier league footy whereas the others haven't. I also explained to him the reason he faded towards end of season was down to playing 70 matches coming from the Brazilian league, he hasn't responded to me yet

July 25, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
Reply #844

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
35 million isn't really a lot these days. It's the going rate for a very good player.

Sure, it might end up at 40 or 50 million depending on what report you believe. But if it does, it proves he's been worth it to trigger those add ons.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Reply #845

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Bar the odd freak player, wide forwards rarely score 15 league goals, double figures is still a good return.

If he scores 10 in either of the next two seasons (difficult but not impossible) we’d be able to sell him for a good profit.

July 25, 2018, 06:39:17 PM
Reply #846

Ramjam

Bar the odd freak player, wide forwards rarely score 15 league goals, double figures is still a good return.

If he scores 10 in either of the next two seasons (difficult but not impossible) we'd be able to sell him for a good profit.
I think he definitely score more than 10 per season, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t score 15
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 25, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
Reply #847

themilkycoffees

I think he definitely score more than 10 per season, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t score 15

I'd get ready to be surprised mate. He's still a very young player. 10 would be a good return, 15 excellent.

July 25, 2018, 06:46:02 PM
Reply #848

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

It will depend on where our attacking emphasis is.

Off top of my head I can think of salah, Sanchez, Sterling who score 15 league goals. Maybe Son got close last year.

But they play for the best teams. We’d have to explode attacking wise to provide that platform to get 15+ or channel everything at him.

10 is a decent target I’d say, in the short term

July 25, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
Reply #849

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

If he scores 10 in either of the next two seasons (difficult but not impossible) we’d be able to sell him for a good profit.

Absolutely.

Plus based on the fact Martyn Waghorn has just gone for £12m despite being arguably one of the crappest players ever, if richarlison spends the next 2 years cleaning boots and working in the canteen we should break even.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 06:48:17 PM
Reply #850

Hesmenos

I think all of our wingers combined didn't get 15 last year. 10 would be a great return.

July 25, 2018, 06:49:16 PM
Reply #851

Ramjam

I'd get ready to be surprised mate. He's still a very young player. 10 would be a good return, 15 excellent.
I’ve got a good feeling about this one and want to remain optimistic, he looks like a real athlete ready to run defences ragged. Along with Siggy, Walcott, Touson pressing forward I can see goals this season. Only problem is the back end.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 25, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
Reply #852

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill rarely got more than 10 a season and he was deemed a good finisher and he played centrally.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Reply #853

Lazarou

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 25, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
Reply #854

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The target for attacking midfield players should always be double figures in both goals and assists.

Even if he was to get 11 goals and say only 5 assists he still would’ve had a good season though.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown