June 17, 2019, 03:35:11 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 16846 times)

August 12, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
Reply #90

sam of the south

Agreed. Iíd be surprised if heís here this time next year. Reminds me of a championship striker, decent in and around the box but basic anywhere else.

His attempt at a finish tonight was very poor, telegraphed his shot and should have put Walcott in instead for an easy finish to end the game.

I thinks heís miles better than Championship standard.

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 12, 2018, 02:46:22 AM
Reply #91

sam of the south

The thing with Tosun is; he thrived at Besiktas with a couple of decent quality european strikers as competition. They were both known names as well. They came in to replace him, which they did. When he got another chance though, they couldn't get in the side. Tosun will improve. How much? Is the question only he can answer. He's a good striker to have on the squad- team wise, as I'm pretty sure he's not a trouble maker.

This is true.

Heís a great guy, apparently, excellent for team spirit.

August 12, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Reply #92

sam of the south

The pundits hate us more or less on block, they'll be chocking if we have a good season.

Yes they will.

Donít worry, if we start doing well they will be trying to unsettle our players with constant transfer speculation, and rumours of Silva moving on, itís what they always do.

August 12, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
Reply #93

sam of the south

Forest Gump impersonator Dean Saunders on the BT Sport score programme earlier in the day, thinks we should have kept hold of Rooney.

Anyway, the media will have their darlings and pre-crowned Premier league champions, Liverfool to drool over tomorrow.

Yeah, I saw that.

August 12, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
Reply #94

sam of the south

I turned off immediately after that but would have stayed watching if they just had the lady presenter talking.

Shame Rachel Brown-Finnis was not on today.

Who was the girl today?

August 12, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
Reply #95

sam of the south

August 12, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #96

sam of the south

Look, if we start playing good football and get good results, the media will pay attention. All the pundits want is to be noticed and either keep their jobs or get better ones. Dean Saunders had a couple of goals in him in his day, but as a pundit is absolute tosh

I donít agree.

When we were better than Liverpool 84-87 they couldnít wait to sell Lineker on live TV to Barcelona.

Nothing like that happened with Rush, Barnes, or Beardsley.

August 12, 2018, 04:18:08 AM
Reply #97

sam of the south

Seem to be stories that thatís what the 4th official said but the match report has said dangerous play - so 3 games.

Haha, what a fucking joke

August 12, 2018, 04:18:51 AM
Reply #98

sam of the south

Just been on a wolves forum, what a let down...the fairest most unbiased assessment of a game iv'e ever seen on a fans forum, not like us biased bastards at all, just goes to show you can't judge people because they wear chicken vomit coloured shirts...

Oh yeah, what were they saying?

August 13, 2018, 12:13:17 AM
Reply #99

sam of the south

To be fair, Richarlison and Baines were arguing with the referee to move the free kick back, but he just ignored them.
Don't think it was shown on most of the highlights shows.

Richarlison walked up to the exact spot, but it needed a clutch of our senior, English speakers to really hammer home the point, and risk a booking if need be.