December 12, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Author Topic: [News]The emerging talent of Dominic Calvert-Lewin  (Read 13922 times)

March 22, 2019, 03:23:40 AM
Reply #30

sirblue57

Would love an andy gray type striker to come in , show him how to put himself about better.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 22, 2019, 04:12:34 AM
Reply #31

Bluenose 91

March 22, 2019, 04:13:57 AM
Reply #32

Trublue

Would love an andy gray type striker to come in , show him how to put himself about better.

That worked wonders for Sharp, back in the day. I think an older striker short term until DCL is fully ready

March 22, 2019, 01:55:11 PM
Reply #33

Dr. Sponge

Yeah a little cheeky Viduka type signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 22, 2019, 02:05:53 PM
Reply #34

stirlingblue

Yeah a little cheeky Viduka type signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren’t a lot of them around really.

I’ve seen Dzeko mentioned but why would he come here?

Still think we should be in for somebody like Sebastian Haller, absolute unit but got some pace about him too, he’d be good for Dom to learn from.

March 22, 2019, 07:30:33 PM
Reply #35

BlueBeagle

A 33 year old Edin Dzeko would be an absolute disaster signing with our current 'system'

March 22, 2019, 08:05:22 PM
Reply #36

D15TIN

Get the Rondog in.
If that's the type of ability were going for, were happy with mid table for the foreseeable. He's bang average and nearly 30.

March 22, 2019, 08:39:11 PM
Reply #37

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
If that's the type of ability were going for, were happy with mid table for the foreseeable. He's bang average and nearly 30.

It would be for very specific games if we did do.

Wouldn’t mind a cheap option just for games where battling and winning free kicks is the best tactic.

March 22, 2019, 08:43:35 PM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I would have been made up with it if it was a few years ago, but swerve it now like.

Mmmmmmmitro.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 22, 2019, 08:47:41 PM
Reply #39

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I would have been made up with it if it was a few years ago, but swerve it now like.

Mmmmmmmitro.

Rondon would be much, much cheaper though.

Minimises the risk of low goals output.

March 22, 2019, 08:49:33 PM
Reply #40

Bluenose 91

Genuinely reckon he'd be sound for a year or two with DCL still getting decent minutes and developing.

Especially if we recruited well in midfield.

March 22, 2019, 09:01:52 PM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rondon would be much, much cheaper though.

Minimises the risk of low goals output.

Rondon would be dead money though.

Could get two years out of mitro and sell at a profit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 22, 2019, 09:04:53 PM
Reply #42

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Rondon would be dead money though.

Could get two years out of mitro and sell at a profit.

Yes - just thinking that if we’re developing past a target man style then going big on PL premium players is a big risk both re the individual and also the overall style of the player.

March 22, 2019, 09:15:29 PM
Reply #43

BlueForYou

£15m would net Morelos, worth it
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 22, 2019, 09:45:46 PM
Reply #44

blue1948

It would be for very specific games if we did do.

Wouldn’t mind a cheap option just for games where battling and winning free kicks is the best tactic.

What a fucking stupid outlook .Bring someone in for the odd game ! We cannot get through these games without problems .Get off your computer.