December 09, 2019, 10:44:00 AM

Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 2115 times)

April 06, 2019, 12:06:40 AM
Reply #15

Simon Paul

Administrator
No, wasn't aware of those incidents in Serbia, of course shameful and I would of course commend him for keeping his composure but I still think it was wrong to use the analogy of a good night out and whatever the fine was, maybe the "little shitĒ label was too harsh and undeserved so I would withdraw that but still
feel that announcing that you freely spend far more than the average man earns in a year on a night out is a form of arrogance, whether understandable, justified or whatever, still an arrogant statement by the true definition of the word.
And thank you for correctly pointing out that I am by no stretch of the imagination a racist but please do not compare me to a Daily Mail hack. (Did that sound a bit arrogant ? don't know ?)
And the lack of awareness is kind of the problem as well

What happened in that game was horrific and widely reported at the time, but it's quickly forgotten because the punishments are so shit and it's quicly brushed under the carpet

April 06, 2019, 12:18:02 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
At least you havenít come on here saying kopites deserve to win the league.

Think Iíve probably been tooled enough for today thanks  :bonk:

April 06, 2019, 12:59:20 AM
Reply #17

74Blue

It wouldn't be too difficult to spend £40k on a night out in certain parts of That London to be fair. Since he plys his trade in the capital, I would imagine he probably does frequent a few of the more exclusive and expensive haunts down there.

April 06, 2019, 02:46:28 AM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 06, 2019, 04:49:20 AM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Itís not mate.

Think Iíve already addressed that comment if you read back.

April 06, 2019, 05:27:28 AM
Reply #20

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think Iíve already addressed that comment if you read back.

So Iím not allowed my say?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 06, 2019, 05:09:51 PM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So Iím not allowed my say?

Of course you are, was just saying that rather than type the whole response again.

April 12, 2019, 07:16:12 PM
Reply #22

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 17, 2019, 06:47:00 PM
Reply #23

Bluedylan

Ashley Young receiving racist abuse from his own fans online. Was called a 'fucking n____' by one person on twitter and an 'ape' by another person.

Massive problems in this society, and it's being manifested in football support/fandom (among other areas of society).
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 17, 2019, 08:53:59 PM
Reply #24

stirlingblue

Ashley Young receiving racist abuse from his own fans online. Was called a 'fucking n____' by one person on twitter and an 'ape' by another person.

Massive problems in this society, and it's being manifested in football support/fandom (among other areas of society).

Obviously it should be condemned, but I donít think that itís reflective of society becoming more racist, just the fact that social media allows the idiots a much bigger audience.

Overall weíve come on leaps and bounds as a society, and I think weíre now at the point that as well as not being racist themselves, the average person would now object to/call out racism publicly if they see it.