November 19, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

Author Topic: Injury comebacks  (Read 5694 times)

December 15, 2009, 06:38:44 PM
Reply #15

Ong-Timus Prime

There was a ' behind closed doors ' game at Finch Farm yesterday against a Celtic 11 , Ossie and Vaughany both played 45 minutes

We have enough injured players to field an entire 11-a-side behind closed doors!!!
if you know yer history...

deCoubertin

December 16, 2009, 04:24:19 AM
Reply #16

Murf666

Defenders do seem the priority at the moment, but we need anyone back at the moment. Getting Vaughan and Osman back for the New Year would allow Moyes to rest a couple of players who have played non stop for weeks due to the overall injury crisis.

Agreed.  It will be especially good to have Osman back to give us more options in midfield.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 16, 2009, 04:28:52 AM
Reply #17

Haile GAZrselassie

i'll be honest.

i've wrote the league off already this season.

we've just had far too much bad luck in the last 18 months for us to even think about a top 6 finish so im just focusing on a couple of really good cup runs.

hamburg tickets will be getting booked early in the new year.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 16, 2009, 04:36:22 AM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
i'll be honest.

i've wrote the league off already this season.

we've just had far too much bad luck in the last 18 months for us to even think about a top 6 finish so im just focusing on a couple of really good cup runs.

The league is a marathon MGP and we may not be looking too good right now, a good run and by February we might be right in the thick of things. We can only improve so you never know...
hamburg tickets will be getting booked early in the new year.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 16, 2009, 04:48:59 AM
Reply #19

Haile GAZrselassie

no chance pal. i admire your optomism and all that but there are half a dozen teams who are in a far stronger position than us right now and will be streets ahead of us come the end of jan when all our players will hopefully be back.

and that's providing jags, arteta, neville and yak are all back performing like they were before their injuries. which is a big f for me.

spurs, villa, city, liverpool and one of fulham, sunderand and birmingham will all be well out of sight by the time we get a full strength squad to choose from.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 16, 2009, 04:52:27 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We need 2 wins and some of them to drop points and we right in it. They will all still hit their blip and we will gain places. Except for Liverpool who will start improving soon sadly.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...