September 18, 2019, 02:46:02 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Everton  (Read 66553 times)

February 02, 2011, 03:38:04 AM
Reply #225

matty1878

getting- derek? we have been in one for a while
row u seat 167 park end

February 02, 2011, 03:38:33 AM
Reply #226

Blueney-tunes

Defencively weve been fucking about all match so nothing shocking about the goal.

Why he wont play Beckford (after he was just hitting form) is a mystery to me.

February 02, 2011, 03:38:52 AM
Reply #227

everton.chris

Was Osman involved in either goal? Did Osman put in a piss poor header straight to Arsenal for the first goal? Was Osman none existent on his marker for their second?

Rodwell is to fucking blame for us being 2-1, Osman has offered very little going forward, but if your going to throw shit at our players, make sure you aim at the right one.
It cannot be coincidence that since Osman has come the play down the left sid has become totally non existant so enabling Arsenal to concentrate on attacking down their left. Osman offers absolutely nothing
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 02, 2011, 03:38:58 AM
Reply #228

Thom

Administrator
Completely lost the midfield battle halfway through that second half. Chasing shadows since they equalised. No hold up play at the top end and woeful at the back too.

The Blackpool game is a real six pointer now. Anything less than a win is unthinkable.

February 02, 2011, 03:39:20 AM
Reply #229

matty1878

442 for blackpool surely?
row u seat 167 park end

February 02, 2011, 03:39:49 AM
Reply #230

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes changed the game, terrible substitutions. Every one of them made us worse.

February 02, 2011, 03:40:00 AM
Reply #231

everton.chris

Just do one - How about picking out a player who isnt an easy pick, go on I dare you
???

February 02, 2011, 03:40:28 AM
Reply #232

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It cannot be coincidence that since Osman has come the play down the left sid has become totally non existant so enabling Arsenal to concentrate on attacking down their left. Osman offers absolutely nothing

and you offer nothing to this forum so just fuck off.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 02, 2011, 03:40:39 AM
Reply #233

everton.chris

Moyes changed the game, terrible substitutions. Every one of them made us worse.
totally agree

February 02, 2011, 03:41:02 AM
Reply #234

Always a Toffeeman

bily was starting to play well, no need to replace him, would have gave him 10 more mins, would have taken rodwell off for osman instead, and cant understand the jags sub, i think that we needed jags in the back four but not when we are a goal down, i dont think that the marking would have been as poor if jags had have been on.
 #formerly efc for life

February 02, 2011, 03:41:30 AM
Reply #235

Alex

Jagielka at RB when moyes took 2 RBs off, Moyes bottled it imo. Tried to sit back and defend.

February 02, 2011, 03:41:40 AM
Reply #236

Fern

Osman is shit though. The fact we complain about him so much is saying something surely?

February 02, 2011, 03:41:57 AM
Reply #237

charlatan

This.  After an encouraging first half too.

Why the frig we've just given Anichebe another 4 1/2 years is beyond me.  He is Championship standard at best.  Saying that, that's where we're heading.

February 02, 2011, 03:43:16 AM
Reply #238

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus, that was bad and I didn't think we were all that first half either.  Odd substitutions too, I can understand Bily coming off because he was fading but still I'd rather see him stay on because he does provide an outlet on the left.

As if dealing with the result isn't enough though, you come on here and you find that clueless bellend everton.chris completely ignoring the game and just chatting shit about his own personal most hated players, and judging from other comments on here yet again he only appeared when things started going bad.

Worst poster on here by a mile.

February 02, 2011, 03:43:37 AM
Reply #239

blue for you

i think to be honest most Everton fans don't give a fuck anymore, what did we do tonight
got a goal that was offside thats all, we never win at arsenal and never will with that squad
and moyes bring on osman when your winning says it all fuck off moyes and billy liar
we are just a bottom of the table team now, at least liverpool fuck out there manger we haven't
the balls to do it and to think we were laughing at liverpool this season whos the fucking laughing stock
now Everton fc are.