October 17, 2019, 10:06:08 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Everton  (Read 67567 times)

February 02, 2011, 03:53:48 AM
Reply #255

American Evertonian

A lot of people will probably over react about todays result, but I didn't think we were that bad, we did seem to crumble after they scored though, the nature of the goal seemed to deflate us and we couldn't stop the predictable arsenal onslaught.

We could have been the second best team in the world, but as long as Arsenal was ahead of us it doesn't matter how well we played. It was nice we played decently from 70 minutes, but it really doesn't mean much if you can't close out a game. Just saying.
Are we there yet?

February 02, 2011, 03:54:39 AM
Reply #256

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
the trouble is there are too many people on here that think because he has been at the club since a lad that he is a good player, eventually they will wise up and see that he is just not good enough

I dont think there is a single person who thinks that on here. You just obviously hate him on the other hand. If you read posts on here a lot are saying he should not have took Billy off but to blame Osman for a defeat that he truly had no part in just seems desperate
Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2011, 03:55:01 AM
Reply #257

Gash

Global Moderator
the trouble is there are too many people on here that think because he has been at the club since a lad that he is a good player, eventually they will wise up and see that he is just not good enough

You really are a boring, predictable cunt. Same shit different week.

February 02, 2011, 03:56:09 AM
Reply #258

American Evertonian

I dont think there is a single person who thinks that on here. You just obviously hate him on the other hand. If you read posts on here a lot are saying he should not have took Billy off but to blame Osman for a defeat that he truly had no part in just seems desperate

Well as long as DM thinks it then there isn't much we can do.
Are we there yet?

February 02, 2011, 03:57:53 AM
Reply #259

toffeeglas

time to log off. really reached my max level of depression. shocking second half. i need to try to get everton out of my head for a few days. the on field and off field situation we find ourselves in is sickening. i'm going to try to bury my head in the sand for a few days
agreed! What a fucking nightmare this season is turning out to be

February 02, 2011, 03:57:55 AM
Reply #260

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

If DM thought it he would start every week......... He doesnt
Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2011, 03:58:21 AM
Reply #261

everton.chris

You don't half chat some utter shit, in fact have you actually said anything new since you begun posting on here?

Osman is limited, of course he is.  But in your pathetic little man way you manage to completely overlook what actually happened and offer absolutely nothing in the way of insight or meaningful comment and instead trot out the same old shit.  Because you seem so desperate to try to have your own petty agendas validated you manage to completely miss the point time and time again.

Like I said before, you're the worst poster on this site by an absolute fucking mile.
I do have agendas and my point hits the target everytime, Osman is not good enough, just take a look at other post that same the same. Take your rose tinted glasses and take a good look at Osman, he runs around like a headless chicken, and passes like one. Believe it or not i love this club but it pains me to see players as poor as Osman wearing an Everton shirt
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 02, 2011, 04:01:29 AM
Reply #262

Sprooly

the same leon osman who did the messi style assist vs liverpool?

what has this got to do with osman anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know it was his job to mark Centre backs at corners?

February 02, 2011, 04:02:06 AM
Reply #263

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I do have agendas and my point hits the target everytime, Osman is not good enough, just take a look at other post that same the same. Take your rose tinted glasses and take a good look at Osman, he runs around like a headless chicken, and passes like one. Believe it or not i love this club but it pains me to see players as poor as Osman wearing an Everton shirt

Did you watch the derby?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 02, 2011, 04:02:14 AM
Reply #264

Jamokachi

Bizarre.

I imagine Neville had a knock, there's no other reason he'd put Jags at right back, but then why not just put Coleman there?

Worst sub for me though was Osman on for Bily. The midfield lost shape, the small attacking option Bily offered was lost and the support Baines had was gone. I'd go as far as saying it was game changing. I can understand Anichebe coming on for his physical presence, but it just didn't work.

Two halves that were poles apart, which has been the case far too often this season.

One thing though, how depressing was it to see the resources Arsenal can call on (bearing in mind they don't spend vast sums) when chasing a game, and then compare them to ours. Deflating.

February 02, 2011, 04:03:05 AM
Reply #265

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

You dont like him I get that but was it his fault for our defeat tonight like you keep saying it was?? NO
Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2011, 04:04:07 AM
Reply #266

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

Wahey, here comes the legendary everton.chris "rose-tinted glasses" quote.  You really are like a broken record, you've got nothing of any note or worth to contribute.

But you keep telling yourself that you're making good points, I'm sure that you really believe it too.  The worst thing is that you're about 50 or something, and not 15 like your level of intelligence suggests.

I'll play ball with you here - I fucking love this club too, and I hate what I'm seeing just now.  But I'd rather look at the bigger picture and judge each thing that happens on it's individual merits, rather than just posting my own agenda over and over and over and over like you do.  I'll say when we've done well too, again something you appear to completely lack the abilitly to do.  Like I say, it's about looking at the reality of the situation rather than just repeating your own silly little grievance over and over again.

There's no rose-tinted glasses here, it's just that a lot of us on here are capable of making rational judgements, of analysing what's has actually happened, and have more to offer than just pure pointless negativity.

February 02, 2011, 04:04:12 AM
Reply #267

everton.chris

That is true, time for DM to realise it
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 02, 2011, 04:05:52 AM
Reply #268

Shogun

Administrator
alright we lost, but come on guys we played well, two defensive errors cost us to a premiership contending,league cup contending,fa cup contending, champions league contending team, no need to be so harsh, and why slag osman off?, it was moyes who bought him on if you are going to slag anyone off

February 02, 2011, 04:06:37 AM
Reply #269

charlatan

One thing though, how depressing was it to see the resources Arsenal can call on (bearing in mind they don't spend vast sums) when chasing a game, and then compare them to ours. Deflating.

If we had players like that available on the bench, we wouldn't have had them for very long.  Bill would have sold them to pay the provi man off.