September 21, 2019, 04:11:27 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Everton  (Read 66860 times)

February 02, 2011, 02:39:22 AM
Read 66860 times

Jamokachi

Fellaini is a beast!

February 02, 2011, 04:02:14 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

Bizarre.

I imagine Neville had a knock, there's no other reason he'd put Jags at right back, but then why not just put Coleman there?

Worst sub for me though was Osman on for Bily. The midfield lost shape, the small attacking option Bily offered was lost and the support Baines had was gone. I'd go as far as saying it was game changing. I can understand Anichebe coming on for his physical presence, but it just didn't work.

Two halves that were poles apart, which has been the case far too often this season.

One thing though, how depressing was it to see the resources Arsenal can call on (bearing in mind they don't spend vast sums) when chasing a game, and then compare them to ours. Deflating.

February 02, 2011, 04:16:21 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

They dont spend vast sums but arshavin was (guessing now waiting for a statto) 11m, Diaby 3m and bendtner comes out of a long line of youth players who money has been spent on. Whilst I agree with what your saying them not spending vast sums is different to ours

Even Koscieny (never heard of him before this year) was 9.5m (statto please)

I know they spend more than us (difficult?) but they don't spend City/Chelsea/Utd money and are still up there.

What I'm saying is, if only we had a bit of cash...