December 11, 2019, 07:40:43 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Everton  (Read 69185 times)

February 02, 2011, 03:31:47 AM
Reply #15

everton.chris

osman is one fucking crap player if you got him in a raffle you would
give him back.
that is an insult to crap
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 02, 2011, 03:33:36 AM
Reply #16

everton.chris

so we're losing n he puts anichebe in over beckford... wow
even worse he brings Osman when we were winning... then look what happens

February 02, 2011, 03:36:20 AM
Reply #17

everton.chris

Am amazed how Arsenal didnt raise their game it was just osmans fault FFS get a grip
so just how has the arrival of Osman helped us. He is awful on the right but even worse on the left.

February 02, 2011, 03:38:52 AM
Reply #18

everton.chris

Was Osman involved in either goal? Did Osman put in a piss poor header straight to Arsenal for the first goal? Was Osman none existent on his marker for their second?

Rodwell is to fucking blame for us being 2-1, Osman has offered very little going forward, but if your going to throw shit at our players, make sure you aim at the right one.
It cannot be coincidence that since Osman has come the play down the left sid has become totally non existant so enabling Arsenal to concentrate on attacking down their left. Osman offers absolutely nothing

February 02, 2011, 03:40:00 AM
Reply #19

everton.chris

Just do one - How about picking out a player who isnt an easy pick, go on I dare you
???

February 02, 2011, 03:40:39 AM
Reply #20

everton.chris

Moyes changed the game, terrible substitutions. Every one of them made us worse.
Moyes changed the game, terrible substitutions. Every one of them made us worse.
totally agree

February 02, 2011, 03:48:16 AM
Reply #21

everton.chris

Osman is shit though. The fact we complain about him so much is saying something surely?
the trouble is there are too many people on here that think because he has been at the club since a lad that he is a good player, eventually they will wise up and see that he is just not good enough

February 02, 2011, 03:58:21 AM
Reply #22

everton.chris

You don't half chat some utter shit, in fact have you actually said anything new since you begun posting on here?

Osman is limited, of course he is.  But in your pathetic little man way you manage to completely overlook what actually happened and offer absolutely nothing in the way of insight or meaningful comment and instead trot out the same old shit.  Because you seem so desperate to try to have your own petty agendas validated you manage to completely miss the point time and time again.

Like I said before, you're the worst poster on this site by an absolute fucking mile.
I do have agendas and my point hits the target everytime, Osman is not good enough, just take a look at other post that same the same. Take your rose tinted glasses and take a good look at Osman, he runs around like a headless chicken, and passes like one. Believe it or not i love this club but it pains me to see players as poor as Osman wearing an Everton shirt

February 02, 2011, 04:04:12 AM
Reply #23

everton.chris

Well as long as DM thinks it then there isn't much we can do.
That is true, time for DM to realise it

February 02, 2011, 02:47:05 PM
Reply #24

everton.chris

I left about an hour ago to avoid reading all this, now I've read it.

Im about to play a 5 a side indoors, Im going to picture my opposition as everton.chris, needless to say, someones going through a wall tonight and Im getting sent off.

You hear that everton.chris? You're about to cause an innocent human being injury due to your pathetic posts, good work man. I hope you get charged with assault.
The only tackle you are any good at, is playing with it in your knickers. Enjoy flicking your clit