October 22, 2017, 06:09:38 AM

Author Topic: O S moderators  (Read 1230 times)

January 31, 2011, 07:26:36 PM
Read 1230 times

PJ

e107 REGULAR
Took a look at the O S  Fan comments. Seems the moderators are behaving bias to certain sensitive subjects. Can't get the full gist because the comments have been moderated shakeyheadman

deCoubertin

January 31, 2011, 07:44:30 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
Took a look at the O S  Fan comments. Seems the moderators are behaving bias to certain sensitive subjects. Can't get the full gist because the comments have been moderated shakeyheadman

One of them is ' Milky ' ..to demonstrate how bad the ' Blueroom ' is ,he's regarded as one of the clever ones there  lolol :wanker:
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 31, 2011, 09:38:35 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One of them is ' Milky ' ..to demonstrate how bad the ' Blueroom ' is ,he's regarded as one of the clever ones there  lolol :wanker:
one of his questions was featured in the programme the other week.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.