November 19, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 88585 times)

February 13, 2011, 11:51:23 PM
Reply #330

blue for you

Yeah lets hope we get stuffed by a wank Bolton side to prove a point - Great shout lid

well sure whos the wank side we are two down fuck sake wake up and smell the coffee
we could go down you know

February 13, 2011, 11:51:25 PM
Reply #331

Tinga

Beckford has also been pants today, not completed a pass and yet to control a ball. Doesn't mean he should be booed off the pitch.

Beckford offers more than moaning fucking Vic.

February 13, 2011, 11:52:00 PM
Reply #332

Amata

Better than Vic though, least Sturridge scores, also don't tell me we couldn't afford his wages  lolol

Tbh I dont think we could, he's on 60k a week.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 13, 2011, 11:52:11 PM
Reply #333

cantoffee

Beckford offers more than moaning fucking Vic.

Good argument mate, you're clearly a scholar.

February 13, 2011, 11:52:22 PM
Reply #334

bedfordtoffee

Billy had a mare before he went off, he is total crap. Anichibe should take up wrestling, Fellaini is thinking of Chelsea, booooooooooooooooo, rubbish lol
Bedfordblueboy

February 13, 2011, 11:53:47 PM
Reply #335

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
well sure whos the wank side we are two down fuck sake wake up and smell the coffee

The difference between you and everyone else.  You are revelling in it.  Tool
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

February 13, 2011, 11:53:56 PM
Reply #336

Amata

Moyes should fine every single one of them and refund all the fans who went.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 13, 2011, 11:54:08 PM
Reply #337

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I dont doubt that you fucking idiot but saying I hope bolton score more to prove a point is fucking idiotic

Bolton are shit.... we need to get a grip but think before you fucking post
Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2011, 11:54:19 PM
Reply #338

bedfordtoffee

all over, in more ways than one. Time for some home truths, that was disgusting. Shameful 
Bedfordblueboy

February 13, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
Reply #339

Tinga

Good argument mate, you're clearly a scholar.

Ok, Beckford actually has some pace about him, bit of skill and can score a goal when needed, Vic falls over and isn't premiership standard, he never ever has been. Vic was always the laughing stock, de de de victor anichebe  lolol what a joke he is.

Also Yakubu wages, Pienaars and Vaughans, surely they could afford that.

February 13, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Reply #340

Bluenosebolt

Booing is an expression people use when they waste very very hard earned money watching so called entertainers shape up like monkeys, with apologies to monkeys.

It may help the supporters but it dont help the team.
We have been out played today, simple as, If Moyes had been given funds to help build this squad in January we would have better bitter reasons, Maybe Moyes know this ride is ending soon, He certainly looks to have had enough, Perhaps that is filtering down to the players. It looked today as though everyone is running out of ideas.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

February 13, 2011, 11:55:16 PM
Reply #341

blue for you

if i was Beckford i would be pissed off scored last week got a great goal again liverpool
and moyes the sack picks Anichebe who wouldn't score and hasn't for a year, i would have
told him stick it up your arse

February 13, 2011, 11:55:54 PM
Reply #342

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Probably the lowest point of the season for me.  A great opportunity and we never ever looked liked wanting it, poor all round and very few positives to be taken.

I'm not a negative poster by any stretch of the imagination but we really need to turn things round somehow as we're very much in the frame for going down - even more so if we're going to continue to be so impotent up front.

February 13, 2011, 11:56:25 PM
Reply #343

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
booooooooooooooooo, rubbish lol

lol?  Nice one.

February 13, 2011, 11:57:07 PM
Reply #344

BatteredCornerFlag

We can rant all we want about money, but the fault tonight lies squarely with Moyes.