July 17, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 86103 times)

February 13, 2011, 11:41:11 PM
Reply #30

Derek

Jesus Christ, this entire loss is becoming Vic's fault. He offers "nothing"? Jesus he's had bad game but so have most of our players.

Good to see our fans booing him as well, that will make him better for next game. Fucking laughable.

In defence of those fans, they've went to Bolton in the pissing rain and we've been terrible, and Victor was especially poor amongst a team of under performers. I'd still never boo one of our own players myself, though.

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 13, 2011, 11:41:58 PM
Reply #31

Derek

Has Baxter been on the pies? He looks like he's carrying a bit of weight.

He gets the munchies regularly.
Clarion Call.

February 13, 2011, 11:42:58 PM
Reply #32

Derek

Zonal Marking just tweeted that Anichebe hasn't completed a PL game in over two years.
Clarion Call.

February 13, 2011, 11:44:29 PM
Reply #33

Derek

Fabulous Retort.

Thought it was a bit cliched myself, but couldn't help it :)
Clarion Call.

February 13, 2011, 11:48:22 PM
Reply #34

Derek

Moyes' body language is very worrying. He honestly looks like he's given up.
Clarion Call.

February 13, 2011, 11:58:12 PM
Reply #35

Derek

Very poor stuff.
Clarion Call.

February 14, 2011, 12:04:09 AM
Reply #36

Derek

Think Moyes has to shoulder a lot of responsibility, as managers naturally do, for that performance. I think, like Si said, his body language in the second half particularly wasn't good at all. How can the players rally if they see him sat there like that? We need him on the touchline yelling with passion at these very times, not holding his head in one hand.

The blame, though, isn't all his to bear, as most of the players out there were very, very poor and it's their performance that caused Moyes to become so dejected. Nevertheless, no excuse for him to do so and no excuses for the players tonight either.

They need a bollocking and I'll fly over to Finch Farm personally and strangle somebody if we hear anything but an apology tomorrow because if they spew out the usual platitudes it'll be a disgrace.
Clarion Call.

February 14, 2011, 12:09:33 AM
Reply #37

Derek

Lads, please, I know it gets heated in here after a shit performance, but let's not turn on each other and start a slagging match, it's childish and, frankly, it's boring as fuck for me to read.
Clarion Call.