November 14, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 88329 times)

February 14, 2011, 12:04:31 AM
Reply #15

Tinga

Anichebe also has pace, power and is more creative than Beckford. He had a bad game, but he's also 4 or 5 years younger than Beckford. He's not absolute shit like you want him to be, it's just like most people, even when he plays well you'll find something to moan about because you, like most of our fans, already dislike him.

He was garbage today, but so were Fellaini, Coleman, Cahill, Osman, Bily, and Beckford. Heitinga wasn't great either.

We were unable to control possession and couldn't handle their physicality. It's also interesting that people think Coyle has Bolton playing great stuff when they are very much a direct team that relies on knock-downs, whereas we overplay at the back too often and are too slow in possession.

Who scores more?

February 14, 2011, 12:11:45 AM
Reply #16

Tinga

I don't get how Beckford scoring more than Anichebe makes Anichebe useless. Obviously in your world that's all it takes.

Starting Anichebe made sense today because of the physical side that Bolton bring, Beckford had no luck against it himself when he came on.

You really haven't said anything about why Anichebe is "absolute shit" other than to say that he moans, he isn't premiership standard, and that Beckford scores more. You don't exactly know how to make a convincing argument do you?

Who can trap a ball better? Who's better in the air? Who's stronger? Who's more creative?

Beckford

:snigger:

Listen mate I can't be arsed discussing this with you, I'm sore you're sore, we have different opinions, deal with it.