November 18, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 88478 times)

February 14, 2011, 12:28:15 AM
Reply #30

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah but to be fair (and Vic was total dogshit today) was he really helped by a fucking awful midfield today?  Only Arteta did anything decent today.  Everyone else struggled to place even the simplest pass. 

February 14, 2011, 01:21:41 AM
Reply #31

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
So will people realise and admit now after me banging on for months and months how truly pathetic and awful Jermaine Beckford is?

Because he had a bad game today?  On today's evidence so is Fellaini and a number of others. 

February 14, 2011, 01:33:45 AM
Reply #32

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Felli was awful but I know he can play good football.

Anichebe its already accepted is woeful.

Beckford on the other hand seems to be a pin up boy for some when in actual fact, he's awful.

He isn't awful though, that's the point.  Is he Dixie Dean?  No.  He is a decent striker who can finish with a crap first touch.  He isn't the sort of player we should have to be looking at but he is our second best striker.

February 14, 2011, 01:58:06 AM
Reply #33

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Seems like I'm the only one who thought Cahill was anonymous today.

Cahill was terrible today too, no doubt!  So many candidates today was disappointed that he didn't throw himself at his few chances, he lost as many balls as everyone else. He looked out of sorts to say the least. 

February 14, 2011, 02:02:03 AM
Reply #34

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The sad thing is we have not got a first best striker we can rely on week in week out, which means we have even more sadly we have to rely on second best strikers, who are not up to he job

Joys of having no money.  Our genuinely top class striker (Yak) get's a major injury and we are fucked with no cash to replace.

February 14, 2011, 02:16:52 AM
Reply #35

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If he is our top class striker, why loan him out, sadly we ARE fucked AND potless

Because he was a top class striker past tense, for whatever reason he hasn't recaptured that with us.