November 18, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 88497 times)

February 13, 2011, 11:50:13 PM
Reply #15

cantoffee

But he's not good enough mate, what has Beckford got to do to get a start? just tell me what Anichebe offers.

Beckford has also been pants today, not completed a pass and yet to control a ball. Doesn't mean he should be booed off the pitch.

February 13, 2011, 11:52:11 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

Beckford offers more than moaning fucking Vic.

Good argument mate, you're clearly a scholar.

February 14, 2011, 12:00:16 AM
Reply #17

cantoffee

Ok, Beckford actually has some pace about him, bit of skill and can score a goal when needed, Vic falls over and isn't premiership standard, he never ever has been. Vic was always the laughing stock, de de de victor anichebe  lolol what a joke he is.

Also Yakubu wages, Pienaars and Vaughans, surely they could afford that.

Anichebe also has pace, power and is more creative than Beckford. He had a bad game, but he's also 4 or 5 years younger than Beckford. He's not absolute shit like you want him to be, it's just like most people, even when he plays well you'll find something to moan about because you, like most of our fans, already dislike him.

He was garbage today, but so were Fellaini, Coleman, Cahill, Osman, Bily, and Beckford. Heitinga wasn't great either.

We were unable to control possession and couldn't handle their physicality. It's also interesting that people think Coyle has Bolton playing great stuff when they are very much a direct team that relies on knock-downs, whereas we overplay at the back too often and are too slow in possession.

February 14, 2011, 12:02:31 AM
Reply #18

cantoffee

well maybe if we go down this season this game might be the one we should have taking action in
but we won't we need something to shake the club up fuck sake Walter smith last season or before
he went was better than this.

Keep it up, at least you're able to provide us with some sort of entertainment you clown.

February 14, 2011, 12:09:56 AM
Reply #19

cantoffee

Who scores more?

I don't get how Beckford scoring more than Anichebe makes Anichebe useless. Obviously in your world that's all it takes.

Starting Anichebe made sense today because of the physical side that Bolton bring, Beckford had no luck against it himself when he came on.

You really haven't said anything about why Anichebe is "absolute shit" other than to say that he moans, he isn't premiership standard, and that Beckford scores more. You don't exactly know how to make a convincing argument do you?

Who can trap a ball better? Who's better in the air? Who's stronger? Who's more creative?

February 14, 2011, 12:11:49 AM
Reply #20

cantoffee

now whos the clown anichebe has pace power creative were did you see this on your sega
would you go way you muppet

Anyone who doesn;t think that Vic has pace and power and is more creative than Beckford hasn't watched him play. His play from the wing has helped his creativity no end and he sees the field a lot better because of it and his power and pace are obviously.

February 14, 2011, 12:12:55 AM
Reply #21

cantoffee

Actually for me, the fact that Bolton were themselves very poor, make the defeat even more of a kick in the nuts.

Agreed.

February 14, 2011, 12:15:21 AM
Reply #22

cantoffee

Reading Sturridge's post game comments he's talented, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest lad around: "Owen Coyle has installed a lot of confidence in me"

Didn't realise he was a robot!  :shock:

February 14, 2011, 12:18:03 AM
Reply #23

cantoffee

If vic plays as a striker and doesn't score and cant hold up play then I think that is an indication of how shit he is.

One bloody game! Beckford was the same today, is he shit too? Of course not, they're both talented footballers who should continue to improve in the future but neither have the talent to single-handedly win a game when the rest of the team is playing poorly.

February 14, 2011, 12:22:03 AM
Reply #24

cantoffee

Moyes in honesty shocker

Said it was the poorest game he's seen in a long time and he's not fed up but he was fed up watching that display. 

Good to hear that, my guess is it will be a tough week of training and conditioning for the players.

February 14, 2011, 12:25:33 AM
Reply #25

cantoffee

Moyes:
"It's probably the poorest performance I can remember for a long time. We conceded two bad goals but overall we were really poor anyway and we never really got started. Do I feel fed up? I was fed up watching them play but I am the manager who picked the team and chose the tactics and sent them out. I am angry but I think the players know themselves that was way below the levels we have set in the last few years."

David Moyes, asked if his Everton side are in a relegation battle: "I have felt that since the third week of the season."

February 14, 2011, 12:50:25 AM
Reply #26

cantoffee

I love that Moyes takes the blame for 'choosing the tactics'. That sentence makes it sound like he is an tactical genius who regularly changes tactics depending on the opposition, and that we'd merely had a defeat in a season of unanimous triumphs, not someone who consistently picks a dour, negative 4-5-1 whenever possible.

He can't win can he? When he doesn't take the blame he should, and then when he does it's because he thinks of himself as a tactical genius.

Come on.