October 14, 2019, 10:16:24 PM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 97346 times)

February 14, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
Reply #405

Thomas

So will people realise and admit now after me banging on for months and months how truly pathetic and awful Jermaine Beckford is?

February 14, 2011, 01:03:52 AM
Reply #406

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
So will people realise and admit now after me banging on for months and months how truly pathetic and awful Jermaine Beckford is?

Not unless they're judgemental morons.

February 14, 2011, 01:04:03 AM
Reply #407

CarlosAlberto

Don't worry, Big Sam will sort us out.

February 14, 2011, 01:05:19 AM
Reply #408

everton.chris

no offense dude but the level between the two divisions is huge, its not like either of them were banging them in either before they left for crystal palace and Leicester, saha been cracking them in , cahill is back, anichebe in the ranks beckford also , baxter still in, you would assume the first 4 in particular should be sufficient enough for us not to be short on strikers , especially in the 451 formation
Anichebe is pants, Cahill is not a striker, Saha is one game in 3 games out, Baxter is as untried as Gueye and Gueye has been sent out loan, maybe we should try Mucha upfront
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 14, 2011, 01:07:54 AM
Reply #409

everton.chris

I admitted when i heard the rumours months before he actually signed, i also said Beattie was shit the day he signed and i also rant on about Osman and Hibbert being shite. There is never smoke without fire

February 14, 2011, 01:09:21 AM
Reply #410

everton.chris

It's going to be a rocky and roller coaster of ride to get to the 42 points mark. I'm sure we'll limp to it. Summer should be interesting. BK searching for a new manager :-)
EFC should be searching for a new chairman

February 14, 2011, 01:15:11 AM
Reply #411

blue for you

if that is true where the fuck does that leave Anichebe

February 14, 2011, 01:16:30 AM
Reply #412

Thomas

I admitted when i heard the rumours months before he actually signed, i also said Beattie was shit the day he signed and i also rant on about Osman and Hibbert being shite. There is never smoke without fire
If anyone says to me he scored against Chelsea I want this thread locking.

February 14, 2011, 01:19:57 AM
Reply #413

blue for you

If anyone says to me he scored against Chelsea I want this thread locking.

well he did this seaon in the league might get the winner alright in the cup replay or maybe
Anichebe might get a hat-trick you never know.

February 14, 2011, 01:21:28 AM
Reply #414

Jamokachi

Is mong catching?

February 14, 2011, 01:21:41 AM
Reply #415

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Because he had a bad game today?  On today's evidence so is Fellaini and a number of others. 

February 14, 2011, 01:23:25 AM
Reply #416

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

February 14, 2011, 01:31:19 AM
Reply #417

Thomas

Because he had a bad game today?  On today's evidence so is Fellaini and a number of others. 

Felli was awful but I know he can play good football.

Anichebe its already accepted is woeful.

Beckford on the other hand seems to be a pin up boy for some when in actual fact, he's awful.

February 14, 2011, 01:33:45 AM
Reply #418

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Felli was awful but I know he can play good football.

Anichebe its already accepted is woeful.

Beckford on the other hand seems to be a pin up boy for some when in actual fact, he's awful.

He isn't awful though, that's the point.  Is he Dixie Dean?  No.  He is a decent striker who can finish with a crap first touch.  He isn't the sort of player we should have to be looking at but he is our second best striker.

February 14, 2011, 01:45:00 AM
Reply #419

blueski

He isn't awful though, that's the point.  Is he Dixie Dean?  No.  He is a decent striker who can finish with a crap first touch.  He isn't the sort of player we should have to be looking at but he is our second best striker.
sad to say but true
Nil Satis