October 16, 2019, 07:24:26 PM

Author Topic: Bolton vs Everton  (Read 97384 times)

February 14, 2011, 02:25:55 AM
Reply #435

everton.chris

Do you work in recycling?
Why, do you need to put into a sewerage plant with the hope you might come out with less shit in you than what you have now?
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

February 14, 2011, 02:29:23 AM
Reply #436

Jamokachi

Why, do you need to put into a sewerage plant with the hope you might come out with less shit in you than what you have now?

Keep trying, you might get there one day.

February 14, 2011, 02:33:40 AM
Reply #437

everton.chris

Keep trying, you might get there one day.
Great comeback, you are sharper than a sponge, i have not got an answer for that one  :eh:

February 14, 2011, 02:33:58 AM
Reply #438

bluestevie

ok ive had a couple of hours to dwell on this so here goes

yes it was a dire performance
yes 90% of the team looked like they couldn't be arsed
yes moyes was right to criticise but should take some blame too
yes yak and vaughan shouldn't have been allowed to leave
yes we should have replaced them in january
and yes we need to face facts that we may get sucked into the dogfight

but what irritates me is woodwork dwellers like everton.chris who spout off when we are in the shit and take a sick pleasure in it but hide away when everything's hunky dory. no need for it
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 14, 2011, 02:38:59 AM
Reply #439

everton.chris

ok ive had a couple of hours to dwell on this so here goes

yes it was a dire performance
yes 90% of the team looked like they couldn't be arsed
yes moyes was right to criticise but should take some blame too
yes yak and vaughan shouldn't have been allowed to leave
yes we should have replaced them in january
and yes we need to face facts that we may get sucked into the dogfight

but what irritates me is woodwork dwellers like everton.chris who spout off when we are in the shit and take a sick pleasure in it but hide away when everything's hunky dory. no need for it
Take a look a past posts numb nuts, i do not hide away, when we are shit i say we are, when we are good i say we are, as for woodwork dwellers i don't see you on here every game we play. Don't chirp up once in a blue moon when it suits you. As you have said you are only 25, support this team for 46 years and then slag me off
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 02:40:57 AM by everton.chris »

February 14, 2011, 02:42:22 AM
Reply #440

Jamokachi

Great comeback, you are sharper than a sponge, i have not got an answer for that one  :eh:

A comeback? No lad, I'm not having an argument that goes to and forth. I told you to be quiet, as you were (as always) talking utter cunt dribble. You've responded with feeble attempts at what I can only imagine you consider humorous retorts, cumulating in the ever reliable argument 'slam dunk' that is "Great comeback".

So carry on with the remarkably curious attempted put downs, they are a tad more imaginative than "Osman is shit" after all.   

February 14, 2011, 02:50:55 AM
Reply #441

everton.chris

A comeback? No lad, I'm not having an argument that goes to and forth. I told you to be quiet, as you were (as always) talking utter cunt dribble. You've responded with feeble attempts at what I can only imagine you consider humorous retorts, cumulating in the ever reliable argument 'slam dunk' that is "Great comeback".

So carry on with the remarkably curious attempted put downs, they are a tad more imaginative than "Osman is shit" after all.   
Have i said anything about Osman today? no. I still maintain Osman is not up to the job, as for put downs, sadly i have delved into the lower depths of your level, but i am now above that now, so thank you bringing me back to humanity and hopefully evolution will knock on your door  :badum:

February 14, 2011, 02:52:29 AM
Reply #442

Jamokachi

As you have said you are only 25, support this team for 46 years and then slag me off

Ah, that old chestnut; "I've supported Everton since before you were born", code for; "my opinion is far more important than yours", so often rolled out when one is a little rattled. Too close to the bone was it, Chris?

February 14, 2011, 02:55:43 AM
Reply #443

everton.chris

Ah, that old chestnut; "I've supported Everton since before you were born", code for; "my opinion is far more important than yours", so often rolled out when one is a little rattled. Too close to the bone was it, Chris?
  I don't get rattled, i leave that to the toys little boys like you have in your prams

February 14, 2011, 02:56:48 AM
Reply #444

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Have i said anything about Osman today? no.

Lying twat.  Bottom of page 27, regarding Osman......

No he hasn't, he was, is and definately will be total fucking shite, the sad thing is the bellends that still praise him cannot see that he will only get worse and worse.... if that is possible

It took me all of 30 seconds effort to find that.

February 14, 2011, 02:59:13 AM
Reply #445

Jamokachi

And the feeble put downs continue. And an indication of senility, excellent.

February 14, 2011, 03:03:51 AM
Reply #446

everton.chris

And the feeble put downs continue. And an indication of senility, excellent.
, Who are you, ah!!! yes now i remember the human Hemorrhoid

February 14, 2011, 03:05:47 AM
Reply #447

everton.chris

Lying twat.  Bottom of page 27, regarding Osman......

It took me all of 30 seconds effort to find that.
oh yeah ooops, old habits die hard, for once i apologise, glad to see you are on the ball and have not got a life

February 14, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
Reply #448

Ridge

One of the most uninspiring games I've seen for a while, pretty woeful.

February 14, 2011, 03:09:23 AM
Reply #449

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
oh yeah ooops, old habits die hard, for once i apologise, glad to see you are on the ball and have not got a life

Like I said, it took me 30 seconds to find on the internet forum that you and I are both posting on.

So congratulations on adding to your seemingly endless stream of primary school insults.