November 19, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

Author Topic: "Too Good To Go Down"  (Read 11383 times)

February 14, 2011, 09:08:37 PM
Reply #60

DannyR

Its the lack of goals scored and the inability to keep clean sheets that worries me.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

deCoubertin

February 14, 2011, 09:24:31 PM
Reply #61

davidian

There is no chance of us going down.

Two or three wins and we are safe, even looking at those fixtures we will do that easily.

Verminator, you seriously need to stop listening to MCR, I think it's making you depressed

February 14, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
Reply #62

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
There is no chance of us going down.

Two or three wins and we are safe, even looking at those fixtures we will do that easily.

Verminator, you seriously need to stop listening to MCR, I think it's making you depressed

No mate, watching Everton week-in-week-out is making me depressed.

Besides, isn't that a tad hypocritical coming from a Machine Head fan? ;)
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 14, 2011, 09:45:44 PM
Reply #63

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
And some are bad emos.

:badum:

It's funny really, because if you knew me you'd know Everton is the only thing that makes me depressed on a regular basis.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 14, 2011, 09:50:10 PM
Reply #64

davidian

No mate, watching Everton week-in-week-out is making me depressed.

Besides, isn't that a tad hypocritical coming from a Machine Head fan? ;)

not really, mcr are emo's and 90% of their fanbase are depressed teenagers

machine head are just...metal  :P

February 14, 2011, 09:53:27 PM
Reply #65

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

lolol  I'm not even getting into an argument about music with a knuckle-dragger such as yourself who judges bands based on appearences.

Machine Head are boring and un-original and you've obviously never listened to more than 1 MCR song or even met and had a conversation with any MCR fans.

February 14, 2011, 09:59:15 PM
Reply #66

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

You need to stop reading The Daily Mail mate.

February 14, 2011, 10:04:34 PM
Reply #67

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You need to stop reading The Daily Mail mate.

:clap:

February 14, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Reply #68

jayc3

doubt we will go down but i think the last time boro went down they never lost against any of the top 4 that season and still went down! similar to us so far although we haven't beaten arsenal but similar situation!

February 15, 2011, 12:10:55 AM
Reply #69

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
On yesterday's performance, we not good enough to stay up.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 15, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
Reply #70

Mayor Farnum

No one is too good to go down and we seem to be leaking goals like there is no tomorrow. A major over haul of defence is needed next season as much as two decent strikers that will score 20 between them. We used to pride ourselves in being a team that is tough to beat and not conceding many, I can't remember our last clean sheet. Even Scunthorpe managed to score past us!

Surley the most stupid quote that flies around football. Manchester United are too good to go down. And to a lesser degree so are most other clubs in the division; including us.

February 15, 2011, 12:35:24 AM
Reply #71

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Surley the most stupid quote that flies around football. Manchester United are too good to go down. And to a lesser degree so are most other clubs in the division; including us.

No we aren't at all, the only teams 'too good to go down' are United, Arsenal, Chelsea and CIty.

The rest have all shown it's a possibility.

February 15, 2011, 04:34:07 AM
Reply #72

Sprooly

We conceded 3 goals at home to fucking Blackpool, in my eyes that's worse that conceding 4 to West Brom.

They have a shite defence which we captitalised from and scored 3 easy goals.

Some people are just blindly optimistic.
it didnt matter that blackpool scored 3 did it?

February 15, 2011, 02:51:11 PM
Reply #73

Alan Harper

I threw up in Machine Heads dressing room once, and they were all whinging like big spoilt kids.
Zico

February 15, 2011, 08:51:52 PM
Reply #74

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
it didnt matter that blackpool scored 3 did it?

Only because their defence was even shitter than ours. A blessing which we are unlikely to recieve again this season.