November 19, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 59190 times)

February 19, 2011, 05:41:48 PM
Reply #30

jongre123

Makes me sad.

Judging by last weeks performance then yes, but if he plays like he has when he's started there in the past and combine that with the way he usually plays against the top teams then I expect some great link up play with Baines.

February 19, 2011, 05:43:47 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
EFC EVERTON XI: Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Cahill, Arteta, Osman, Beckford
Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe, Duffy, Baxter

Moyse has got the team absolutley spot on today COYB.

February 19, 2011, 05:46:44 PM
Reply #32

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I just hope he has a stunning game now to compensate.  Bily was poor last game but it seems like he is always the scapegoat.

I am pleased that Jags gets the nod though. 

February 19, 2011, 05:47:45 PM
Reply #33

jongre123

I just hope he has a stunning game now to compensate.  Bily was poor last game but it seems like he is always the scapegoat.

I wonder if Moyes is saving him for impact though.

February 19, 2011, 05:47:55 PM
Reply #34

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Not keen on Bily being dropped for Osman to be honest.  Although in fairness I suppose whichever one of them you play it's a bit of a toss-up as to whether you'll get a performance or not, I still think Bily has shown enough in the last few games to warrant keeping his place.

February 19, 2011, 05:50:19 PM
Reply #35

nomorechang

RIP
Ossie plays better against some of the ' decent ' teams as he gets more time on the ball but it must have been a close call between him and Bily .. can't complain about the team selection today though , Jags and Becks realy had to start
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 19, 2011, 05:50:55 PM
Reply #36

Derek

Can't believe Osman starts.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 19, 2011, 05:56:46 PM
Reply #37

AidyEFC9

I just hope he has a stunning game now to compensate.  Bily was poor last game but it seems like he is always the scapegoat.

I am pleased that Jags gets the nod though. 

Bily was poor last week but Osman came on and was even shitter! I didn't think he was so slow until i saw him get caught up and tackled on the touchline after defending a corner i think by Kevin Davies when he had a 5 or so yard head start on him.

Glad Jags and Beckford are in though but i just want to see some fight from us this week, i want to see us getting in to Chelsea's faces and battling for every ball for every minute!.

February 19, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
Reply #38

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Bily was poor last week but Osman came on and was even shitter! I didn't think he was so slow until i saw him get caught up and tackled on the touchline after defending a corner i think by Kevin Davies when he had a 5 or so yard head start on him.

Glad Jags and Beckford are in though but i just want to see some fight from us this week, i want to see us getting in to Chelsea's faces and battling for every ball for every minute!.

Yep, regardless of the result the fight is important today.

February 19, 2011, 06:01:09 PM
Reply #39

Jamokachi

Who wasn't poor? This is the type of game that would suite Bily, where he'd be given time on the ball.

Osman out wide makes me want to self harm, I'm furious.

February 19, 2011, 06:02:05 PM
Reply #40

Jamokachi

Ossie plays better against some of the ' decent ' teams

Not out wide he doesn't.

February 19, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
Reply #41

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Who wasn't poor? This is the type of game that would suite Bily, where he'd be given time on the ball.

Exactly my point.  The whole team was shit yet Bily gives way for someone who always looks so uncomfortable in the left position.  I hope Ossie cuts inside a lot today so he can have some influence on the game.

February 19, 2011, 06:04:31 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He's a better bet than Billy.

February 19, 2011, 06:07:34 PM
Reply #43

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
CXI: Cech, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Tery, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Kalou, Malouda, Drogba

I was hoping chelski would rest some players for their  champ league game :(
strong team out today though, not that they have been good lately
i have a good feeling about this one COYBB
I have to return some videotapes.

February 19, 2011, 06:07:45 PM
Reply #44

Jamokachi

Exactly my point.  The whole team was shit yet Bily gives way for someone who always looks so uncomfortable in the left position.  I hope Ossie cuts inside a lot today so he can have some influence on the game.

I hope he gets subbed in the fifth minute.