October 20, 2019, 01:43:12 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 77939 times)

February 19, 2011, 09:50:36 PM
Reply #330

RICH

KENWRIGHT OUT !!!!!!!! :) fuckin class that was

February 19, 2011, 09:53:56 PM
Reply #331

Shogun

Administrator
loved nevilles rooney(after he scored the overhead kick) celebration after the pen,, that was heitinga's first goal for us weren't it?

February 19, 2011, 09:55:21 PM
Reply #332

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
loved nevilles rooney(after he scored the overhead kick) celebration after the pen,, that was heitinga's first goal for us weren't it?

Doesn't count as a goal when it's in a shootout mate.

February 19, 2011, 09:58:19 PM
Reply #333

Shogun

Administrator
Doesn't count as a goal when it's in a shootout mate.
ah fair enough, sure he'll count it though haha  ;D

February 19, 2011, 09:59:27 PM
Reply #334

Meak

well i must say i've been silenced today..

twice did i turn the match off, once when anichebe was subbed on for beckford because i thought there was no way in hell we'd have any positive action til penalties

and obviously when lampard scored

but i was flabbergasted at the comeback and the penalty win!!!
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

February 19, 2011, 10:02:52 PM
Reply #335

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
I was watching on ESPN.

My Mrs said why are you still watching? There were 3 minutes left. I said...This is Everton...anything can happen.

So glad I stayed tuned in.

Neighbours complaining about the noise again!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

February 19, 2011, 10:03:59 PM
Reply #336

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Loved Kenwrights reaction, he really does love the club and the anomosity towards him is uncalled for, yes we would all like somebody with a bit of money in charge, but I for one will miss seeing Kenwrights reaction when Everton score, when hopefully he sells up in the summer.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 19, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
Reply #337

Tony Clifton

Fucking love this schizophrenic team of ours.  Sometimes.

I actually welled up, and my voice cracked like a bitch when Baines equalised. 

Howard man of the match -- Superman today. 

Great pens from Jags and Arteta, but cool as fuck from Heitinga and Neville.

Credit where due to Moyes also - pretty much spot-on with everything today.

Now drop this schizo routine, the lip service, and make this our belated turning point for the season.

February 19, 2011, 10:30:58 PM
Reply #338

cantoffee

Fucking fantastic.

A draw was the right result and we played well today, no one was really that poor and that Neville penalty was fucking fantastic. Made up with this and happy to see the fight we had today and that passion that we so desperately need. Let's push on from this, we are a good team and we know it, let's show the rest of the league what we're capable of.

February 19, 2011, 10:31:10 PM
Reply #339

Derek

Still buzzing! Almost had a wee cry, but manned up and moved on!

Wish the lady was in the same country because I'd be an animal tonight after how fired up those 11 sweaty men got me!

:P

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 19, 2011, 10:44:40 PM
Reply #340

Trowel

http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2011/02/19/moyes-glee-at-cup-win

David Moyes was delighted at his side's sensational progression to the fifth round of the FA Cup.

Everton looked to be heading for defeat after Frank Lampard had fired Chelsea ahead in the first half of extra time.

But Leighton Baines netted an inch perfect free kick with a minute to play and forced penalties.

In the shoot-out Nicolas Anelka and Ashley Cole missed and Phil Neville  held his nerve to send the Blues through, and Moyes was understandably exuberant as his side set-up a home tie with Reading in the fifth round.

"I'm just smiling and feeling really good that we've beaten Chelsea," Moyes told evertontv.

"We could talk a lot about what has happened but I think the feeling for Everton to knock Chelsea out of the cup was really great.

"The players were right on the money today they were right at it from the off."

Everton were spurred on by an incredible 6,000 strong away support and Moyes dedicated the victory to the Blues faithful.

"The fans were brilliant today, we needed it and they needed it as well," said Moyes.

"They've not seen enough good Everton team performances this season, but they certainly saw one today."
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 19, 2011, 11:16:47 PM
Reply #341

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Over the moon. Still drinking in fulham! We shall not be moved! Love u all mwah x x x

February 19, 2011, 11:37:01 PM
Reply #342

chang

That was awful. Grabbed my mobile and went out the back of the garage, had to keep refreshing the BBC live text. It sat at 3-3 for ages, I smoked 2 ciggies during the shootout.

At work myself, never followed a pen shoot out on a phone before........it is horrible!

I smoked two iggies as well and I don't smoke, its that kind of torture.

Well done Everton, well done Nev.

February 19, 2011, 11:40:38 PM
Reply #343

ihatecollina

Interesting.........ILB slagging off Moyes as per fucking usual when we are 1-0 down, not to be seen posting in this thread since we got back on level terms and won it... so take that Ancelotti, Terry, Lampard, Drogba and ILB!!!!!
The bird in the pink is back.....

February 19, 2011, 11:45:33 PM
Reply #344

Neilmccormick40

Just when we reach one of our lowest points supporting this club, we produce a fighting performance like today, that restores your faith in our great club.

I know we all have our views on kenright, but seeing him on telly after baines scored, there is a lot that I and other blues hate about him, but you cant deny that he is as big a fan as the rest of us.

Even when he sells and steps down, i have no doubt that he will still be there week in week out.

Its a great day to be a blue, lets relish in it