November 17, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 70518 times)

February 18, 2011, 03:38:27 PM
Read 70518 times

nomorechang

RIP
Now that it looks like Louis isn't playing this is going to be tougher than ever , none of our available forwards are particularly adept at holding up the ball so I can see our defence under a lot more pressure that ever . Time for Mr Moyes to earn his corn
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 19, 2011, 05:50:19 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
Ossie plays better against some of the ' decent ' teams as he gets more time on the ball but it must have been a close call between him and Bily .. can't complain about the team selection today though , Jags and Becks realy had to start
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 19, 2011, 08:50:08 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
I fucking hate Moyes and his shite subs

yeah he should have brought Tevez and Berbatov on
Alan Ball

February 19, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
Its just a lottery ... Best of luck lads
Alan Ball

February 19, 2011, 09:25:31 PM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
That's just reminded me why I LOVE THE BLUES ! they kick you in the balls sometimes but when they make up with you they do it with style
Alan Ball