November 17, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 70516 times)

February 19, 2011, 05:56:46 PM
Read 70516 times

AidyEFC9

I just hope he has a stunning game now to compensate.  Bily was poor last game but it seems like he is always the scapegoat.

I am pleased that Jags gets the nod though. 

Bily was poor last week but Osman came on and was even shitter! I didn't think he was so slow until i saw him get caught up and tackled on the touchline after defending a corner i think by Kevin Davies when he had a 5 or so yard head start on him.

Glad Jags and Beckford are in though but i just want to see some fight from us this week, i want to see us getting in to Chelsea's faces and battling for every ball for every minute!.

February 19, 2011, 06:28:13 PM
Reply #1

AidyEFC9

Yep, regardless of the result the fight is important today.

Exactly, i couldn't care less if we lost and got knocked out as long as i saw that we gave it a real good go for 90 minutes and battled away the whole match and i could see that everyone of them gave an 110% effort!.

I'll be pissed off if when the game gets going and we haven't got the ball, we get every man behind the ball and in our own half and sat in two banks of 4 and a 5 or 6 and sit off the opposition and not go chasing and closing down up on the half way line and beyond and really work hard and give it ago cos alately all we seem to do is what ive just mentioned and to me that isn't working hard enough in my eyes, how the likes of Arsenal and Barca and our opponents today work is working hard, the chasing and hunting in packs and closing down they do no matter who they play is how it should be done and if its good enough for those teams then its good enough for us!.