October 20, 2019, 01:17:26 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 77936 times)

February 19, 2011, 08:19:54 PM
Reply #15

cantoffee

Oh, that is a close call.

February 19, 2011, 08:33:26 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

wtf is happening with this subsitition?

February 19, 2011, 08:34:01 PM
Reply #17

cantoffee

I see Fellaini pushed forward, Heitinga into the DM position.

February 19, 2011, 10:30:58 PM
Reply #18

cantoffee

Fucking fantastic.

A draw was the right result and we played well today, no one was really that poor and that Neville penalty was fucking fantastic. Made up with this and happy to see the fight we had today and that passion that we so desperately need. Let's push on from this, we are a good team and we know it, let's show the rest of the league what we're capable of.

February 20, 2011, 05:04:37 AM
Reply #19

cantoffee

Agree about Baines, he's been the best LB in the league by a long distance this season and as good as Fellaini is, Baines is far more consistent. Given that he's a LB and not a CM or Striker his influence on the game is massive, if he keeps playing like this next season then I think he'll have to be considered world class.

I think Cahill just needs an extra couple days off, he can play in our best 11 and it'll be interesting to see how him and Saha play together but he's looked really off the pace since coming back.

Not really much Beckford could do today, he doesn't have the ability to play up front on his own away to Chelsea, few players do. The only thing that he did that bugged me was pull Ferreira down when we had a break in order to get himself open, it was a stupid play and could have cost us a goal scoring opportunity. Still not convinced he'll be anything more than a squad player, but that's just about fine with me.